Notices

tonic

Old 01-11-2013, 09:42 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

tonic

Is there any tonic i can buy that will make me feel a bit better...i seem to have lost my appetite and feel rundown....when i eat i dont seem to taste it anymore i've not had any drink for 9 days and also stopped smoking...does this feeling go.....? all i seem to do is wish for nightime so another day is out of the way...and then i dont really sleep ..when will i feel better is there anything i can do to make me more lively..... thanks...
Old 01-11-2013, 10:04 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

hi there john, congrats on 9 days! yes, i can guarantee the feelings will pass...but if you are feeling especially bad physically, perhaps you should visit your doctor. detoxing is nothing to mess around with.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:05 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Not Alone

Wellman I think they do in a liquid. But I know they do it in pill form. It's just a blend of vitamins and minerals. It's available in all supermarkets.

Natom.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:08 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hi John2020, we should swap for a day or two, I cannot stop eating. But seriously, If iyou are on day 9 I'm sure it must be normal (apart from us all being different), the appetite will come back, as for wanting to feel more lively, that also returns gradually so I hear from various comments on here.

I think we just have to stick with it, our bodies must be in shock that we aren't poisoning ourselves!
Old 01-11-2013, 01:36 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

if you feel rundown, lethargic, no appetite and depressed I really think the best thing to do is see a Dr, John...

anyone of those things is reason enough, y'know?

D