Notices

25 years and addicted for 5

Old 01-14-2013, 10:02 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Hey man, just wanted to say good luck. I've been there with alcohol but my main thing was heroin. I'm alcoholic and a druggie, what are the chances right? lol. anyways, I'd really recommend that you check into a rehab to learn how to stay clean. At this moment in your life just focus on you. Forget what other people think, forget the bills, the rent, anything. You have to fix you, then with a clear head you can fix your self. I recently relapsed and went back out for 2 months on a heroin binge, 400$/ week habit, but you know what i did, picked myself up and continued to move on. Relapse is part of recovery and thats the only way we learn. Nobody gets it the first time they stop, and if they do, congradulations mr/ms perfect. and were all not perfect but we gain wisdom every time we get clean. Theres always something new to learn. Maybe check out AA/NA, get an NA book and read it, stay busy, get some new hobbies. what i did was substitute drugs with video games lol, and I use the game for a 12 hour visual high. So hope i helped you buddy, good luck my man.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:07 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Administrator

The voice *will* quiet...but if you're like me it's been there many years - give it a little more time than 8 days

Keep doing the right things - you'll get there WS

D