Notices

Day 2

Old 12-17-2012, 06:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 2

Okay so my clean date was march 5.. Which would have been approx 9 months and a lil bit. But I relapsed as of nov 13 and again on this past fri dec 14. Ive been in outpatient treatment treatment off and on for the 9 months. And when I failed my test on nov 13 my levels were crazy high... I was on a recovery plan two groups a week and one individual a week. But since my levels were wicked high they r requesting that I come mon-fri 9atm-noon for intensive outpatien.. Wish me luck
Old 12-17-2012, 06:54 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sounds like that might be a good time for you to get the support you need to stick with it for good. I am glad you will age that opportunity.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:57 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Hi Holly. You haven't given up - you keep trying. That's the good news.

You can do this. Sometimes it takes a few tries. I hope this is it for you and you'll begin to enjoy your clean and healthy life. No more misery. Let us know how you're doing. We care.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:59 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I think your right ty im deff ready and this website is amazing
Old 12-17-2012, 07:37 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Support at home

So ive kept my addiction a secret from my mom, gramma and step dad... My bf knows about my use or even when im fighting an urge.. Not the marijuana I dont have urges for that.. But the coke is crazy. Anyway at home im always being called a coke head or im gonna tell ur mother u sniff coke ke if u dont do this? I know this isnt right and it feels awful and doesnt help my recovery at all.. Any advice?
Old 12-17-2012, 07:44 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Choosing Life

Intensive outpatient treatment has been a lifesaver for me. Not only for the support, the fellowship, and the accountability, but because they are monitoring my Antabuse dosages and doing random UA's. I hated it at first, but now I truly have to acknowledge that all of it helps keep me sober.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:58 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I really think this iop is going to be my way out... However im stuck bec my entire life is going to be put on hold... Including employment. not being able to work isnt something that I want its something that needs to happen. Im still having mixed feelings about everything but it is what it is.