Notices

new guy!!

Old 11-06-2012, 08:06 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sober life

new guy!!

Hey everyone, been messing around on this site for a quite some time but just registered! I have 7 months clean from opiates (heroin) and i am on the methadone maintainance program, i know alot of people do not like it but for me it calms me down and helps me stay clean, i have no shame in saying that i am on methadone i am the type of person who gives in very easy and think if i wasnt on this i would not have this time clean, i praise people on methadone who are really trying to stay sober but cannot stand the people who just want to get high off of it and sell their take home dose's and just dont care about getting sober. I do not regularly attend NA meetings although i have been thinking about it alot and might start, i know alot of people need these meetings but im not that type i almost didnt want to go to any because i felt like talking about it that much would give me an urge to use. But anyway i do hope to meet some people here and talk with people and also would like to lend a helping hand to anyone who needs it, i try to help some people i used to do drugs with get on the clinic i go to but people dont listen when they are that deep into the lifestyle, Feel well everyone!!!!
Old 11-06-2012, 08:55 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hey welcome to the site =)
Wow, 7 months clean from heroin...that's awesome!
Old 11-06-2012, 09:06 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Welcome to SR.