Notices

Thought I was having DTs

Old 11-05-2012, 08:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thought I was having DTs

Because I was seeing bugs. But realized they were bugs from a plant I brought in because it is cold. I swear if I sneeze I figure it is from my addiction. Do I ever get it straight? I need to go to the store today and there is alcohol everywhere. Just need to remember it is my life and I am in charge except for the IRS and Highway Patrol. Thank God elections over one day before my BD, what a present.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:34 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

How are you doing now Fitz?

D
Old 11-05-2012, 12:45 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I am ok brother. Thanks
Old 11-05-2012, 12:51 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I'm so happy that it ended up just being bugs from the plant!

I am guilty of always assuming everything that happens is because I am a recovering heroin addict. Just the other week I was really tired and had a head ache and I was going on and on about how I was a month clean how could I still be withdrawing blah blah and then my boyfriend looked at me like I was crazy and said "You're in law school and you study all day and sleep 4 hours a night..your not withdrawing, you're tired. Not everyone that yawns, sneezes, or is cold is a heroin addict..people get sick". I couldn't help but laugh. I spend so much time working on recovery that I forget that people get sick and tired.

Hope your having a good rest of the day
Old 11-05-2012, 01:09 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I am so happy not to wake up with broken toes and think where did that come from. i do not like to go to the store now because they are already setting up all the xmas booze stuff but it is my lfe and I can not run from it..
Old 11-05-2012, 01:39 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

i am tired just deliverd like 10 boxes of clothing and stuff to our local help center drove home and the center truck was there picking up stuff. Like I would know anything. No idea they had a truck and pick up. I am not the shrapest stick on the block.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:47 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I remember a few years ago having to leave college early because I was so sick and insane with my hangover. At the time, I was living in a fishing village. When I got off the train, I saw three camels on the grass by the pier. I nearly collapsed from fright, assuming I was the only one who could see them. Nope. Travelling circus was camped up the road and the camels were getting a walk. Scared the hell out of me for a few minutes though!
Old 11-05-2012, 01:57 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

That is too funnny