Notices

Oh Lord Help Me Make A Waffle

Old 06-05-2012, 05:07 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

mycoolfitz,
this post made me laugh.....thank you for that!!!!
good luck with your waffles
Old 06-05-2012, 05:29 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
LDT

The waffle bar idea is outstanding! Lots of possibilities there.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:17 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
12-Step Recovered Alkie

Originally Posted by MycoolFitz View Post
I've pulled the trigger on people in my life but I'm learning pulling the t on myself brings nothing back. The love I got yesterday made me think maybe waffles and dog food was a better bet. I figure with luck, I've got 15-20 years left, I might as well do something wothwhile, comforting a neighbor, making a Fitz-Waffle, holding a dog and owner, its all good stuff. It's not pay back, that can't happen but its now and moving forward. What about some fresh ground cinnoman for those who might like it, just an idea.
Being of service to and helping others has brought me more real JOY than any material, financial, or status-based "gain" I've ever had.

No surprise I didnt understand what joy was or felt like up till I started practicing putting others ahead of myself. As a "taker," I'd get elation......it excitement that felt like happiness......but it was always fleeting. Living as a giver- you'll experience true serenity and contentment. Keep it up Fitz. Doing stuff like that has helped keep me sober, happy, and able to overcome a LOT of difficulties that I wouldnt have handled so well in the past.