Notices

married couple using cocaine 3 times a month

Old 06-05-2012, 07:47 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by holdon View Post
we take good care of our bAby

How can doing cocaine ever be mixed in with "taking good care of a child"?? I would have issue if I ever found out that when I was a baby....my parents dumped me off on my grandparents just to get high and then claimed they were good parents. I dont mean to sound harsh. I really dont. I just think its best to step back and look at the situation EXACTLY the way it is....without patting yourself on the back AT ALL when drugs are involved. Its just easier to figure there is only ONE way to go.....up
Old 06-05-2012, 08:57 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
sobriety date 5-2-12

Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
How can doing cocaine ever be mixed in with "taking good care of a child"?? I would have issue if I ever found out that when I was a baby....my parents dumped me off on my grandparents just to get high and then claimed they were good parents. I dont mean to sound harsh. I really dont. I just think its best to step back and look at the situation EXACTLY the way it is....without patting yourself on the back AT ALL when drugs are involved. Its just easier to figure there is only ONE way to go.....up
I like your post- clear cut and to the point! I am clean and sober for myself, but also because I am a parent and role model for my kids.