Notices

severely embarrassed but I've relapsed....

Old 06-02-2012, 06:21 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

If you are back on here your thoughts are right back on sobriety! That's great, and shows where your heart is. And it takes a lot of guts to admit it to us. Maybe think about your mood or triggers that broke you down, and work to strengthen your mind? I practice ,gratitude thinking all the time to remind myself the gifts of sobriety that keep coming. Big hugs, you are not alone!
Old 06-02-2012, 06:48 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Good thoughts out to you Bruno! This is a hard problem to get away from. But I guess we don't get away from it we just get thru it and like previous poster said it just takes TIME. It sucks being patient and waiting for things but in the meantime try to understand your sources of weakness and craving eg: boredom, loneliness ect. These feelings can be numbing and downright terrible but I do know that they pass- you know what tho? They usually come again to visit then the process starts all over. I wish there was a cure all for this stuff! It's so complicated yet so simple at the same time. The simple part (for me at least) is just don't drink, the hard stuff is finding ways to combat those crappy little negative voices in my head that tend to get stronger as my resolve gets weaker. Please take some time out for yourself and some time to reflect. Just take good care of yourself in these next couple days.
Old 06-02-2012, 10:25 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
~sb

Hugs to you,
Old 06-02-2012, 02:18 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Don't beat urself up Bruno, I had 4 months and went back on it.
Its so tough, I hope all works out for you
Old 06-02-2012, 02:19 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Administrator

good to see you Seanie
How are you doing Bruno?

D
Old 05-07-2017, 09:56 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Bruno1979 View Post
I've got many friends on here but I need you all more than ever now. This is a dark time for me and I'm majorily dissapointed in myself. I feel as though I need to speak to members of this forum on a 1-1 basis but there's no facility for this on my setup.

I really need a fresh start......

Bruno

Tbh this is my first time on this, I need help too because I've been binge drinking but now I'm at that stage where I could get a seizure if I just stop drinking so go to a doctor that's what I had to do. It was so embarrassing because it made me feel stupid but they know what to do. And welp they told me to taperr off but I've aldready had many drinks. You can do it so
I can i.
Old 05-07-2017, 10:20 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Canine Welfare Advocate

Originally Posted by Mayaray View Post
Tbh this is my first time on this,
Mayaray, welcome. You've posted to the tail end of an old thread. Please start your own new thread, you'll get a lot more responses. Glad you are here seeking sobriety.