Notices

higher power proof.

Old 04-13-2012, 02:33 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

higher power proof.

Euh...with all respect to all people and believes on this planet...

My higher power is the Buddha, and the Tao. (well it's holostic actually, however, they translate it the best for me)

This next article,, proves the fundamentals of enlightenment and tao.

In IT terms (microsoft is sponsor of the research hence the IT application for it)....

1+0 in a single particle
seemingly opposing forces co-existing, forming unity...

(kinda proud the proof was found by someone from my small insignificant country)

So now there are thousands of years of inductive reasonenings towards this subject. From shaman's to priests, to buddha's to madmen..translated into books and theories.

and now...there is deductive evidence as well. From a scientific theory, to tested, to proven.

God is truely in us all and everywere

So...we actually do believe all the same thing.

Dutch scientists find long-sought Majorana particle
Old 04-13-2012, 02:46 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Glad that's settled.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:51 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

LOL...yeah...

time to take a shower, shave, brush my teeth, eat, notice some strange light in the sky called the sun,

be sexy and carefree, and continue everything like yesterday and the day before,

why bother...care...be enthousiastic...

about anything

:p
Old 04-13-2012, 02:52 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by langkah View Post
Glad that's settled.
Lol chocolate all over my laptop screen. Thanks Langkah

Mr Clean, this is amazingly impressive especially in a second language. I gotta admit, I can't follow it, but I'm impressed by the balls of anyone who says they can prove the existence of a higher power. Good on you dude.

xx
Old 04-13-2012, 03:01 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I kinda freaked when I got some IQ en EQ test results back...

I've walked around, till about two three years ago, thinking everybody could see the world and grasp it like I do.

I did drugs mostly to 'numb' myself, make myself....'less'

I remember several phonecalls to my father (in my opinion one of the smartest persons i know):

'Dad, everytime I quit drugs...it's like I suddenly SHOOT into the clouds, and I see others/feel them/ but I just cannot communicate with them'.

It's not nice tough, sometimes, I get so easily BORED with people and stuff. They think I'm arrogant. But...

I'm no einstein, but I read his theories and understand them...they make me happy..
this made me so scared, I cried sometimes over it.

Always just wanted to be ur average joe.

Dam here they come agian
Old 04-13-2012, 03:04 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

ok got myself together again...

uhm...

What scared me the most...

Is lately...my father is calling me for advice, and he says I have a gift...

don't know why i'm sobbing righ now....

typing sucks really
Old 04-13-2012, 03:10 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

last...

I've always felt ALONE....even surrounded by a room full of people.

Thought I was autistic for a long long long time. quite a logical conclusion when you got no connection whatsoever often.

I am no mathematician tough.

I just...grasp concepts and connect them. that's all.

This makes it very very difficult for me to have a regular job, I have to nodd yes all the time even tough the crap that is being sold to me reeks so hard I almost gotta vomit.

I got kicked out of schools, always been labelled as a 'bad' person. I just get bored....

GOT.

At least I have some friends now, books, the great minds of humanity. And chess. The game of kings. And....twitter and such I guess LOL
Old 04-13-2012, 04:00 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Hey crazy

I don't think you're arrogant. Teachers are over the moon when they meet clever people, it gives us hope Clever kids always have trouble at school, and the boredom is definitely a problem. I like how you clearly do a lot of reading, and philosophy is a brilliant area for you - the more you learn the bigger and more complicated the questions get...you can never be quenched. Perfect for a big brain. You should look more closely at maths too. Some amazingly beautiful parts of the universe are illustrated my maths, starting with the Fibonacci sequence (this. kills. me.)

Drugs do help lots of things. But they'd stopped helping you. I'm really glad you do this instead

Love xxx
Old 04-13-2012, 04:15 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

this is part of the....coming to terms with myself part...
It's oke if I wheep once in a while...= mind and hart reconnecting.

I've looked into math too , into this theory as well, sorta...

the greek philosefers, who came up with this stuff originaly (pi and such, pythagoras), looked at nature first, we're they would 'see' these shapes and patterns. The just designed a language that helped it translate into a truth.

math.

I'm slightly number dyslectic tough, found out about this myself when I had to deliver mail as a student job kinda, and no matter how hard I tried I made mistakes. Set up my own trial/error/off the list of possibilities-experiment..

' the more you learn the bigger and more complicated the questions get'

kinda...not really.....the more essential, unsolvable and .....simple

I have my own resonation theory,
I call it radio-broadcasting. Since we're all euh...a vibration...we all broadcast on a specific frequency. As soon as we TUNE in into ourselves, we find more and more and more people, that are broadcasting on the same frequency....

Furtermore I've improved the 1+1=3 love reproduction theory....it's not sufficient enough

And to be honest....
I personally believe...
that this theory generates all human purpose.
Espcially for you, for being kind, I will work it out a bit more and post it.
Later.
First a stroll through the park.
Old 04-13-2012, 05:55 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Computer Experiment..Gone Bad!

Originally Posted by coming_clean View Post
My higher power is the Buddha, and the Tao. (well it's holostic actually, however, they translate it the best for me)

1+0 in a single particle seemingly opposing forces co-existing, forming unity...

I kinda freaked when I got some IQ en EQ test results back..

Always just wanted to be ur average joe.

I got kicked out of schools, always been labelled as a 'bad' person. I just get bored....

This makes it very very difficult for me to have a regular job

We all broadcast on a specific frequency.

I personally believe that this theory generates all human purpose.
Hi Clean Joe,

Regarding above posts, hopefully this will help tune your frequency's.

We humans all have more than one frequency:

Example:
1 + 0 opposing forces co-existing, forming unity.

The two frequency's here are:

1) Some of us gravitate to mostly matter the (1) in the equation, living in a materialistic world as in we need more and more "stuff".
2) Some of us gravitate to mostly antimatter the (0) in the equation, living in a holostic "holistic" (to use your label) world, as in becoming more “enlightened” with the universe.

The key to understanding our existence is to embrace both 1+0 = unity with ourselves and just be who we really are, unique but grounded to matter and understanding/embracing antimatter, the two make up the universe.

Once you have accomplished this you will see unlimited frequency's (including the love frequency) and be connected to people in a room, hold down a job and be connected to the universe all at the same time.

With a warm loving response, hope this helps....

BD
Old 04-13-2012, 06:07 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by BelizeDiver View Post
Hi Clean Joe,

Regarding above posts, hopefully this will help tune your frequency's.

We humans all have more than one frequency:

Example:
1 + 0 opposing forces co-existing, forming unity.

The two frequency's here are:

1) Some of us gravitate to mostly matter the (1) in the equation, living in a materialistic world as in we need more and more "stuff".
2) Some of us gravitate to mostly antimatter the (0) in the equation, living in a holostic "holistic" (to use your label) world, as in becoming more “enlightened” with the universe.

The key to understanding our existence is to embrace both 1+0 = unity with ourselves and just be who we really are, unique but grounded to matter and understanding/embracing antimatter, the two make up the universe.

Once you have accomplished this you will see unlimited frequency's (including the love frequency) and be connected to people in a room, hold down a job and be connected to the universe all at the same time.

With a warm loving response, hope this helps....

BD
thank you....
this is very nice explanation....
I allready tought out, they need to be balanced. (tao)
Nice smart words help..

well...
i'm gonna quote a tweet of myself earlier this morning...

I've become a Bodhisattva. One that likes 'normal' things too, such as movies, videogames, twitter , I believe this is balance

what you think of this....???

Universal love - YouTube

metta
Old 04-13-2012, 06:26 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
12-Step Recovered Alkie

I personally like DEEP. I like COMPLICATED. I like INTRICATE. SIMPLE seems almost boring.

In recovery, I've learned that thinking I NEED to know was a much bigger problem than not knowing. I've spent hundreds (probably thousands) of hours trying to figure many heavy concepts out so that I could accept them. What I've found is that accepting things first, in lieu of understanding them, was the gateway to the understanding I was trying to find to begin with.

^^^^^that's one of the main reasons I chose the Einstein quote I use in my signature.
Old 04-13-2012, 06:30 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by DayTrader View Post
I personally like DEEP. I like COMPLICATED. I like INTRICATE. SIMPLE seems almost boring.

In recovery, I've learned that thinking I NEED to know was a much bigger problem than not knowing. I've spent hundreds (probably thousands) of hours trying to figure many heavy concepts out so that I could accept them. What I've found is that accepting things first, in lieu of understanding them, was the gateway to the understanding I was trying to find to begin with.

^^^^^that's one of the main reasons I chose the Einstein quote I use in my signature.
*high five*

relieved....
Einstein is my homey....LOL