Notices

Day 6

Old 11-23-2011, 04:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 6

Made it another day!! Actually have no temptation to use, thank God. Instead of thinking about using I am trying my best to think about how I never want to feel this ****** again. The withdrawal process sucks so bad!!! Why did I ever do this to myself. I do feel better, but there are many times throughout day where I think I might not make it. Proud that I have made it to work daily, and felt good about my choices. Nice to not have to put in so much of my time every 3rd day thinking about how I'm going to get my next prescription!!! Instead if I continue on this track I can actually use my spare time wisely, not too mention the money I will have.
I felt pretty uneasy after work today so I threw on a yoga video. That is so not me! Usually I would rather pop a few pills, smoke cigs, lol!! Hope day 6 I feel even better!!! Once my body somewhat retains to a normal state I will have to start dealing with the feelings. Biggest fear, how my mind doesn't like idle time. So I used to deal that. Now I will need to keep occupied doing healthy things! Thanks for your support!!
Old 11-23-2011, 04:54 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hang in there icandoti12 you can do it!! It will start getting better - keep telling yourself that because it's true. I'm at 3 weeks and the only thing that can take me down now is that addicts voice in my head and I'm not going to let him. I love my life and I want it for me.

Keep posting and staying clean.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:37 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Came to Believe

Congrats on 6 days!
Old 11-23-2011, 02:20 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

congratulations

D
Old 11-23-2011, 02:36 PM
  # 5 (permalink)