Notices

Twelve hours

Old 10-25-2011, 12:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Twelve hours

I.. am a victim of chronic pain, due to a disease. Because of this, I've been on some hard-hitting opiates for a while now.

Today.. I couldn't do it anymore. I know it was dangerous, but I destroyed them. ALL of them. There were.. at least 90 of the green ones left. 15mg x 90.

That's a lot of pain I could have killed, but.. This isn't something I want to be stuck with the rest of my life.

My question though, is this. The physical aspects are always the worst for me. I know the fatigue will linger, but what about the pain, nausea, and everything else?

I'm scared to death. This is either the bravest-- or most idiotic-- thing I have ever done. I literally am only now starting to get the chills, and I know the worst is yet to come.

So what days, on the physical scale, have most people found to be the most difficult? In sickness and pain, I mean.
Old 10-25-2011, 12:20 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Allthesame

Welcome

I know it's advice in hindsight but I think it's always a good idea to speak with your Dr before making any decisions like that - I hope you'll consider calling them now if you're worried or concerned for your well being.

You may also like to check out our Substance Abuse forum - you'll find a lot of members with similar experiences down there

Substance Abuse - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

D