Notices

Update on Claucko...

Old 08-28-2011, 02:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Update on Claucko...

Hi all... No, I didn't die, just MIA. Life has been quite the road bump this summer and I feel as though things may "finally" be beginning to even out. We were without internet for awhile. Then, it seemed as though when I could get online again every time I tried to log into cha7t no one was on or I only had a very little bit of time brefore Hubby and I had to hit the road again (we sing).
I've missed you all!!!!!
It seems that God in His sense of humor has decided to "make" me slow down. Three weeks ago I was diagnosed with a neuroma in my left foot. Big word for swelling of the nerve. As some of you know from chat I already have permanent nerve damage in my right leg so walking right now is a challenge. I've had 2 cortisone shots so far with little relief. There's one more option for treatment and if that doesn't work... surgery. Two more weeks tell my next appt then I'll know my prognosis. I'm trying to keep up with our work schedule till then... moving slowly :-)
My hubby goes to VA the second week in Sept for 3 weeks so I'll have plenty of time on the computer. Till then I'll be hit and miss but I hope to catch up with some of you on chat.
God Bless!
Claudia
Old 08-28-2011, 03:00 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude

Hope to connect with you on chat someday. Otherwise good to see you on the forums and wishing you good luck in addiction recovery.
Old 08-28-2011, 04:37 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

:day6:day6
Old 08-28-2011, 01:53 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

sorry for your feet troubles Claudia, but it's good to 'see' you again

Welcome back!
D