Notices

Hey

Old 06-08-2011, 10:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hey

Im enjoying this so far and reading as much as i can. I am a problem drinker i dont crave a drink just now. And i can also refuse a drink there just comes times when i am bored and it takes over. I am currently urging myself to go to aa. Infact im going.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:07 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

hey miko! i seem to be having very similar problems, hopefully we can both work through this
Old 06-08-2011, 11:14 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Me too brother. Be strong ill tell uhow i got on when icome back. **** it spent too much of this life greivin a hangover, the **** i cause is no good.time to deal with it before it becomes a bigger monster than it is already.
Old 06-08-2011, 02:55 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

went to fist aa tonight. very warm welcome. they were mostly older people. but all had the same story of there struggles with the bottle. alot had came and went thought they were to big headed and now are desperate to use the steps and make it. some where fine and some were damaged looking. a bunch brought together for a great cause and brough together by something stronger than our will alone. the bonds you make are very important on the recovery road. you must make contact with others in your situation and then you can help ease the suffering that we feel. be strong!
Old 06-08-2011, 02:57 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hello, and welcome!

Congratulations on your decision to seek out help. Just go with an open mind and great things will happen.

Best to you.
Old 06-08-2011, 02:58 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Welcome Miko. Glad you hit AA. I love my group. It's nice to have friends that don't try to influence you to drink.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:18 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

thanks ! openmind is the way yeah. thought creep in that why am i here !! but thats the johnny big bollocks in me, the know it all guy who has failed at this again again and again.