Notices

Class of March 2011

Old 03-28-2011, 06:05 PM
  # 501 (permalink)  

Day four. I went back to work today; had good energy in the morning in spite of being up too late, worked hard all day but started to fade in the afternoon. Tonight I am hoping to just kick back and rest. I feel very edgy and it's quite uncomfortable, and I feel pretty moody, too.

Loving this thread as it's like a big party where we all get to know our neighbors on this journey. I wish I had more to share but I am sick to death of myself right now and would rather listen. Hugs to everyone here
Old 03-28-2011, 06:12 PM
  # 502 (permalink)  

More information on our March Bus: :

This is the biggest bus that ever existed! It's bigger than the biggest cruise
ship today.

It's multi-layered to accommodate all your interests.

There's a swimming pool with wave maker and sandy beach with palm trees. So there's surfing, kayaking and parasailing.

There's a disco with your favorite music. Numerous genre of bands.

Ice skating rink.

Forest and jungle.

Baseball and Football field.

Hobby center.

Teachers and classes to learn about your interests.

Endless amounts of restaurants so you never get bored. :

Tons of activities for those who want to work out.

Accommodations for pets of all kinds.

VERY COOL PEOPLE :

We won't stop until we arrive at our destination. However, there will be time for field trips to explore new areas and smell the flowers.

This will not be the easiest trip. There will be ups and downs, the drama of life. We will still be accountable for taking care of business. Sometimes the road will be bumpy. Sometimes the motion of the bus may make us feel ill. But this is a special bus, filled with special caring people, family and friends. We will take care of each other. Welcome to all the new Marchers 2011!

It is one of the best rides you will ever take in your life. :
Old 03-28-2011, 06:21 PM
  # 503 (permalink)  

Lol Yoli...well done!!
Old 03-28-2011, 06:25 PM
  # 504 (permalink)  
On my way....

Nancy, glad you made it to a meeting, good to see you here.

Becoming, sounds like you are Marching along, don't let the rough times get you down, I know what you mean by having mood shifts, up one minute, down the next. I know that there is a brighter future in store for all of us -just gotta keep doing it....day by day.....or minute by minute....whatever is easier to manage at the time. lol

Laura, glad you are here as well. I'm feeling a little on edge this evening too, when you're used to doing something...(every night in my case), it's hard to know what to do to pass the time. I'm hoping that this will soon become the norm and I will feel more at ease with my nights.

Yoli!! You are awesome! I love our accommodations, better than the Ritz! We have a few more days left in March, hope we can pick up some more passengers! With that kind of brochure you'd be a fool not to jump on!! lol
Old 03-28-2011, 06:30 PM
  # 505 (permalink)  
Administrator

Continue:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ml#post2914678