Notices

I'm moving

Old 02-24-2011, 07:36 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

Originally Posted by stugotz View Post
Welcome to sunny Florida. I moved from the Bronx to here 16 years ago. They have drugs down here too. Good luck and keep up the good work.
I am from WPB. I know all too well that there are drugs there too. We use to Spend alot of time in Rockledge a long time ago. Not good time either.

I know what lies ahead for me. But I also know what waits for me here too. Either place, I am going to need to stay strong and really put forth an effort if I want to make it. I can just choose to have a better scenery in doing it. Hows that for the glass being half full?
Old 02-24-2011, 07:48 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
I am from WPB. I know all too well that there are drugs there too. We use to Spend alot of time in Rockledge a long time ago. Not good time either.

I know what lies ahead for me. But I also know what waits for me here too. Either place, I am going to need to stay strong and really put forth an effort if I want to make it. I can just choose to have a better scenery in doing it. Hows that for the glass being half full?
And the scenery sure is good here. It may get hot down here, but you dont have to shovel hot out of your driveway. Once again good luck.