Notices

decision

Old 06-06-2010, 04:42 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

decision

i am out, family ****, my daughter and wife, whatever (they all are full of bu;;**** and HOLLYWOOD) and the whole situation is full of **** . see you guys. you all are so cool and supportive and loving. Take care. I will be back.
love you all - and peace and calmness in your lives.
Dub
Old 06-06-2010, 04:50 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi Dub

Good luck with whatever lies ahead. Its good to know that no matter what, you will always have the love and support of SR.

Stay strong
Old 06-06-2010, 05:01 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Your family, Hollywood and whatever else is going on right now - I get it - I got angry at a good many things too - so angry I sometimes lost my focus and drank...

Keep your focus Dub - all of that will still be there - when you're strong enough to deal with it, sober.

We sometimes love the grand sweep Dub...but take my advice man - don't burn so many bridges you end up hanging in mid air...

D
Old 06-06-2010, 05:02 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Heathen

See ya around, Dub..
Old 06-06-2010, 05:48 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Dub,it's a detour,I know..
Let's hope you find the right way!!!Oz..
Old 06-06-2010, 06:05 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Time heals all wounds....Forgive so you can move on.....this is really true, but it took me many years...let go and let God.....
Old 06-06-2010, 06:16 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

don't be a stranger...

I've been reading your posts for months Dub, and you know everyone here is here for you, whenever and through whatever. Your words of wisdom, kindness and support to others are valued more than you'll ever know... even us lurkers love you.
xo Willow70 xo
Old 06-07-2010, 03:00 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Hi Dub. It's your life to do what you want with it. I think I may know where your coming from with the HOLLYWOOD stuff but then again I may not do because I don't know anything about your situation.

Whetever happens anyway man, try to stay on SR. I remember nearly jacking SR in. I literally posted that I was done with it as some of the replies just made me feel that I was living a totally different life and reality to people on here. However I am so glad that I made my self stay close to SR and AA as otherwise I would have been wrecking my life even more through drink and drugs.

All The Best Dub. Hope you stick around. You help many others without realising it. Most of the readers on threads are 'lurkers' and they're often the ones who are struggling the most with active addiction.

Peace