Notices

drinking makes everyone crazy.

Old 03-15-2010, 04:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

drinking makes everyone crazy.

sooooo my fiance has this cousin. when this cousin is sober he is sweet, responsible, a great father. when he is drunk, he is mean, wreckless, he does donuts in the parking lot of my fiance's place of business & hits my fiance with his car.

my fiance is fine thank god & all i can say is DAMN its good to be sober making far less stupid decisions, doing far less stupid things....
Old 03-15-2010, 04:37 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by armaviva View Post
sooooo my fiance has this cousin. when this cousin is sober he is sweet, responsible, a great father. when he is drunk, he is mean, wreckless, he does donuts in the parking lot of my fiance's place of business & hits my fiance with his car.

my fiance is fine thank god & all i can say is DAMN its good to be sober making far less stupid decisions, doing far less stupid things....
Old 03-15-2010, 04:43 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

The stupid things people can do under the influence. Get him some help before someone gets hurt. Thanks for sharing.
Old 03-15-2010, 05:40 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

The bad part is that when I drank I thought my behavior was perfectly acceptable.

It is so nice to wake up in the morning without anyone angry at me over something I did yesterday!
Old 03-15-2010, 06:10 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Cool

"drinking makes everybody crazy'.........? Nope; drinking doesn't 'make' anybody crazy.

People always seem to give alcohol/drugs way too much power; more than they actually have. Although alcohol/drugs do lower a person's inhibitions, and they can exacerbate existing feelings/thoughts/characteristics/'bad' behaviors/etc., they do NOT cause these things.

NoelleR
Old 03-15-2010, 06:51 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

wow...i was kind of just venting. jeez
Old 03-15-2010, 07:16 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Blu**ed Lines...A ClockWork SR

I think too much booz has the potential to make anyone crazy. Some of us are more inclined to freak out (if you will). I try to post here without using or inciting meoldrama in an attempt to learn and contribute something constructive. Sounds like everyone in your world who drinks is at least a little crazy (that was very much the
case for me). Nothing wrong with venting!