Notices

sigh

Old 12-17-2009, 04:13 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Follow Directions!

Veg I really do not need to say this, you are already walking through this, stay clean and sober and you know you will walk out the other side a stronger, better, wiser, & faithful person.

Just think about what you have walked through in life to get to where you are at now, as an old cigarette ad to sell to the ladies used to say "You have come a long way baby!".
Old 12-17-2009, 06:32 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

Old 12-17-2009, 10:58 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Trish, I love ya!!! So glad you are here.

Same to the rest of you..........I love SR!!

I have decided and let my sponsor know that I am just going to take a break from everything EXCEPT my kids, school and work..........ok, and here.

Last year I just withdrew myself from everything and everyone, let my phone ring and go to VM and gave myself whatever time I needed to just get through the holidays.

I hate doing the whole game face of "oh I'm fine, how are you?" When I really just want to bite someone's head off or tell them how I really am and I KNOW no one wants to listen to a whiner.

I get sick of listening to myself when I get like this so I DO NOT want to spread my negativity to others, know what I mean?

The money issues? *SIGH* I just got to keep my head up, down, whatever, the holidays will be over soon..........

My job? That right there is my service work. Wow!!!! I can sit here and drag @ss in my head all day and I feel great after I've been there. Helping the girls work through their stuff and having them tell me "thank you Caitlin" when we're done really helps me feel better about what I'm doing.

School, my teacher called me a "stellar" student today. All of my assignments are done and I have an "A" in my class.

So all in all, where I am needing to apply myself, I'm doing great, the rest of it just has to not matter right now.

Tonight I'm taking my boys out to dinner for my oldest son's birthday and I know we'll have a nice time.

These things are all that matter now. Bring on the New Year!!!!!
Old 12-17-2009, 11:08 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Sounds like you've got it all sorted VB. You are stellar!!

Peace and Love xxx
Old 12-17-2009, 02:03 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

((Vegi)) - you already sound better. You could always do what I do...when I'm "in that mood" and someone asks me how I'm doing, I just give them a certain look and they back off

Congratulations on school and have a GREAT time with your sons!!!

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 12-17-2009, 02:16 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Administrator

I love it when you sort stuff out when I'm not here Vegi lol
(((C))))

D