Notices

Legalize

Old 09-12-2009, 11:05 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

You need to disentangle your post. So you're still in love with your wife, and now you have to divide that "love" according to a legal decree? Geez, I'm sorry.

You could have made that post a lot more clear (like I just did), by stating exaclty that.

I'm sorry I didn't understand. Your wife said the court doesn't deal with hearts? (Of course they do, as I stated, but not if one person wants out.) Pee wee Herman? What are you rebelling against exactly? The courts? Why fight something you cant change? Like I said, I'm sorry, but none of that made any sense to me.

So you're still in love with your wife, but don't want to let go. Hey man, I understand. I can ashamedly admit that I loved a woman that didn't want me for two years! Boy that hurt. Maybe this is a continued post from an earlier post, but I certainly didn't get it.

Good luck man.
Old 09-12-2009, 04:36 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Coolfritz, Yeah, I own the Samurai. It's a Lladro limited edition and it is awesome. Stands about 24 in to the helmit top.
Old 09-12-2009, 04:42 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Not all better, getting better

There are lots of posts here on SR that I don't understand. I'm sure some of my posts fall into that catagory for others as well!! Generally I just don't respond. Seems pretty simple really.