Notices

Going down and I don't know why

Old 08-13-2009, 04:50 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Dear ChameleonBoy, ((((((((((Huge Large HUGS))))))))))

I'm so sorry to hear your going through such a difficult time my friend. I hope your in the chat room later on so I can at least give you a cute lookin' HUG. XO Your a special person and do not deserve this in life. It too shall pass as they keep on telling me CB. Honest...it will. Please keep posting and we all care about you SO MUCH!

Love Pancake xo
Old 08-13-2009, 04:52 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I don't know you but I hate to hear anyone suffering. Please get the help you need, we will all be here to help you through this.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:50 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
We Do Recover

Originally Posted by ChameleonBoy View Post
Now me....I went insane. Bugs are crawling all on my head and arms....just when I thought I had experienced it all. I just don't understand. What is wrong with me?
CB--How much have you been drinking? Also, is that the only thing that you have been doing? I have had what you describe happen to me too--visual hallucinations...once with alcohol only and the other time with another drug. I am concerned...I hope you do seek medical attention. Alcohol withdrawal can kill you--especially now that it has reached another level. Alcoholism is indeed a progressive "deadly"disease.....please don't give up.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:39 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Hi,

As others have said, please seek medical attention...Alcohol withdrawal can KILL...Also, please do not give up the fight to live a sober life...You just have to believe that there is a sober life and that you, YES you can live it...Your life will have meaning and joy that you have obliviated through your drinking...

I believe many of us have been where you are at and we have made it, so can you...

THINKING OF YOU.....
Old 08-14-2009, 04:46 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Follow Directions!

Larry....... please seek out medical help, they can take care of the bugs, sankes or what ever else pops up. You know that detoxinig with out medical help can and does kill folks all the time.

Check back in when you can and let us know how you are doing, it does get better and you never have to drink again.
Old 08-14-2009, 04:52 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Hey, I am sorry about the horrible funk you are in. I know we've all been there. Hang on.

You are an asset to this site too. I have totally appreciated what you've had to say. I hope you know that you are bigger than whatever you are going through right now. I'll be thinking of you. :ghug3
Old 08-14-2009, 10:33 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by 51anna View Post
I hope you check in tonight and let us know how you're doing.
I said in the beginning this is not a drama post. I'm just sharing who I am and what is happening. Sooooo

Good news. This may sound insane but 51anna you did say you knew what I am going through and I know I am not alone....

First good news. I Road the bus to the liquor store. That is big time good news. I know I don't act like it but I really don't want to go the state pen for several years.....I don't know, the state doesn't even know how many times I have been busted for drinking and driving (thank goodness they got it wrong last time).....unless I was really drunk when the pulled me out of the car again.....I shouldn't say that but.....it's what I do.

Next good news. I only bought 2 pints.....oh.....man I just looked....ok it is 3 but....ok that as not as good because I really need to keep it down to a pint today......still....not bad.

More really good news.....this morning I got a text on my phone.....I have no idea who it is because they are not on my list and the number was really strange and they didn't answer me when I texted them and asked who they were. The point is the said the word at work is they are going to UA me because people thinking I have been drinking at work. Of course I have been drinking at work.....again.....it's what I do.

The best news? I actually want to stop to save my job. Now that is way huge. This is some new territory for me. Before I joined SR I had no problem with drinking myself to death. Work?......whatever. Don't have to work if your dead.....well.....ok not sure about that one....

I am just amazed I want to stop to keep this job. I actually like it. I have to be back to work Sunday night at 6pm......can I get sober by then? They don't normally UA people.....but they did it to me....was it a month ago.....got to work Sunday night and had a letter telling me to get on Monday morning before I went home.....I was clean that time.....so I think that was about 3 months ago?......I don't know.....It's Friday morning I think and.....somebody drank half of my first pint.....I guess the job is not that important?......I really don't understand this.....guess I should go down to the rescue mission....I actually talked to the guy in charge not to long back and was going to help others.......Does any of this .
make sense to anyone?

This disease is not a joke. No drama, reality. But hey man, we are all going to leave hear at some point.

Thank you for reading all of this. It is who I am.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:40 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Sure Larry, we all have to leave here, but it can be much later than now. So how about dumping those pints out and getting some help? I don't know if you can detox enough for a UA on Sunday, but it might be the goal that saves your life.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:50 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Atro....you just reminded me of something along with the post I just read from least. I don't know how but I will get sober.....then I coming after all of you and Least you are at the top of my list......As soon as I get these bugs of that are now all over my back....

Ok that sounded dramatic....I don't want to play that game. Thanks Astro. I have a small problem but I will get past it.

Least it is so hard to get out of here. Don't do it. I will help you anyway I can.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:53 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Dear ChameleonBoy,

O dear my friend....we ALL want to see and help you get through this! PLEASE....accept help now CB! You ARE WORTH IT!!! Please call the Detox Clinic or someone so they can HELP YOU NOW Please. We're begging you to PLEASE GET HELP our friend. We care so much and we love you!

Love a very Worried Pancake XO ((((((HUGS))))))
Old 08-14-2009, 10:56 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Larry...WTF??? You don't know how to get sober??? Stop buying pints! Seriously...aren't you aa? Don't you have a phone list? A sponsor? A big book? Again WTF????
Old 08-14-2009, 11:19 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
I don't know how but I will get sober.....
You do know how, you've had sobriety before, do it again.

I have a small problem but I will get past it
Small problem? You will get beyond it Larry, but not if you continue drinking.

I will help you anyway I can.
Please help yourself first Larry. The future will hold plenty of time for you to help others, but only if you're around to do it.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:10 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by bugsworth View Post
Larry...WTF??? You don't know how to get sober??? Stop buying pints! Seriously...aren't you aa? Don't you have a phone list? A sponsor? A big book? Again WTF????
The only time you talk to me is when you want to kick my but....thank you. Stop buying booze and stoping with out anything is scarey and painful....Drop the drama Larry....I will do this again. Then I am going to take these bugs....intersting....bugs....I was going to say I am goin to throw them at you....but I know you won't respond. Scott.....as the day goes on I am going to pm you because I am so tired of my drama when I drink....but you are going to hear it..

I hope that is ok...well...ok I am selfish and I really don't care but I can see you do....Your going to hear all about it the next couple days. Your problem not mine...well...you know what I mean. Thank you. I will go private with you now....soon.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:14 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  

BS Larry and you know it. We have spoken at length and at your request...maybe it is the booze talking. I know how scary it is...in case you have forgotten...been there done that.
Throw what ever you want at me....you know I don't lie...the truth is right in front of you.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:16 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Hang in there, Larry. I'm glad you're going to PM with Scott. Listen to him or I'll come up there and kick your azz.
Old 08-17-2009, 12:22 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  

I made it through Saturday August 15. Sunday is done with although I do have 4 and a half hours of work left but the important thing is I am past the hard physical part. I as long as noone comes buy before 6am then I appear still have a job.

Thanks for listening.
Old 08-17-2009, 12:26 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  
We Do Recover

Congrats on making it through Saturday....... Glad to hear you are doing better now.
Old 08-17-2009, 12:52 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  
Administrator

Checking in Larry
I'm glad to hear of your progress, mate

D
Old 08-17-2009, 04:33 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  

That is good news Larry.
Old 08-17-2009, 04:59 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  
Follow Directions!

Larry glad to see you are still around, so what is next?