Notices

ugh yeah

Old 08-04-2009, 02:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

ugh yeah

yup,well,hi.havnt posted for a bit so thought id make my mark.

think i was pretty much under the influence durin my last posts so disregard those.
actually,i hate postin,really.i get so much more out of chat,pm's and arcade fun.
but even arcade sucks since i dropped down the leaderboard lol!!

anyways,usual old story;i chose to use/relapsed whatever-i had nearly 4 months.booze was the culprit this time.
on the plus side,im clean of everythin else-my biggest bugbear-benzos.im 6 weeks clean on that score,which is a first in yrs.kinda restin on my laurals.

triggers,i hate that.
if i must--i discovered if im to get my liscence back (nursin),i gotta jump thru major hoops-18 mnths worth-defeatist attitude i know.so i drank.

talkin of liscences,i got a liver function test in a month to get my drivers back.3 yrs off the road and a 150 grand(250,thou $)lawsuit from the guy i hit to put behind me.sensible huh.so i drank.

ah,and i've got a ct scan commin up,residual from when i was thrown down a stair case a coupla yrs ago.never felt the same since i got my TBI.ah well,just scared to have it confirmed maybe,that im not the person i was.

Id even go back to AA and Na with their platitudes and niceties.not an option since the fallout with my sponsor and other members of the in crowd.

ah well, nevermind.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Good to see you back on the boards.

Congrats on getting off the benzos Howard.
Sorry about everything else.

Remember we're here to help if you ever want it
D
Old 08-04-2009, 02:55 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

thanx man-the V was kinda a big one for me,may i never take a single shot of that sh,t for as long as i live.even had myself flagged as alergic to diminsh the chance.
Old 08-04-2009, 03:28 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Keep coming back here, Howard.

And um...

"Id even go back to AA and Na with their platitudes and niceties.not an option since the fallout with my sponsor and other members of the in crowd."

I'm betting they'll welcome you back too. I could be wrong... but think about it. Show up 5 minutes after the meeting starts and sit in the back. Feel out the atmosphere. Very forgiving bunch.

Old 08-04-2009, 03:33 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

aww,bless ya tommy!!
trust me,punchin yr sponsor aint forgiven round here tho,but thanx tho.
appreciate that u tube stuff stuff btw