Notices

My first refusal dream..

Old 06-10-2009, 12:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

My first refusal dream..

I know there was a post a while back on dreams where people had drank/used in them, and I had those myself. Terrible, scary things.. Anyway, last night I had a similar dream and ended up finding a bunch of pills, and I remember in my dream going through the thought process of taking them, having no one know, and I came to the conclusion that I wouldn't take them, and I tossed em away!

I was pretty happy about that

I was also playing football with Obama at one point.. he was a fast guy, but that's a little off topic.

Just wanted to share, glad to see my conscious work making progress on my unconscious mind.

C&B
Old 06-10-2009, 12:39 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

hey claret,,i had a couple of drinking dreams a little while ago,,i cant remember them now,,however i do remember the last one! i was at a party and every time i turned round my drink had gone,so it was a none drinking dream if you like!
Old 06-10-2009, 01:07 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
it's a movie, you're the star

OMG i had a dream like that the other night!!!
I woke up feeling so empowered!

Glad you are doing well =]
Old 06-10-2009, 01:13 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I had a dream like that but it was before I decided I needed to stop using so needless to say it was great at the time if I had that dream again tonight I think I might use again
Old 06-10-2009, 04:50 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Smile

Hiya, I had a non-drinking dream last night. (I am 21 days sober today).

I met Robert Plant at a festival and he was drunk and getting really hammered. I was not drinking and not tempted to. He got worse, staggering around, then went off with two women saying, well there was no point staying with me as I wasnt drinking. The dream ended with me at my Mum's old house in the UK creeping into the garden to have a 'relaxing' cigarette...and I dont even smoke.lol. Weird eh!