Notices

Wish I could get him out of our lives

Old 04-19-2009, 06:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Angry Wish I could get him out of our lives

My husband is a marijuana abuser,his excuse is his crushed vertebra in his neck.Before that it was..what ever. I am trying to get him out of my life as I know there is more happiness being away from him.The problem I am having now is we still have two minor children at home and I do not have my job anymore.He is self employed so he can "hide" alot of his money.He states if I go to the courts they will give me less money for child support. So I am getting out there trying to get more work in the workforce.I am almost being forced to continue talking with him for money to support my two daughters with him. He has only given me 10 % of what he makes,after his "expenses" He is living with our son and his clinical insane wife and I know they are using him for money,so thats the end of my relationship with my son too. My son hasn't bothered with me or my children since his Dad moved in with him.I just want to move on passed this.Our two elder children don't care about their sisters here either,they are making good money so we are of no importance.I feel like moving 4000 miles away.That was my rant for today or this moment
Thanks for listening

Last edited by katie89; 04-19-2009 at 06:38 PM.
Old 04-19-2009, 06:39 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Katie,

That sounds like a difficult situation.

It would be a really good idea to try to talk a lawyer and find out what you can do to get child support. There may be a way to get him to pay his fair share of child support.
Old 04-19-2009, 07:38 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I certainly hope so .His addiction has and more importantly when I decided I was no longer going to live with an addict well it has made my life feel as though I am not on this planet.My son is a user along with his wife,I never realized how bad he was till his dad started to live with him and they totally exclude me and our four children.Living with him meant more money for us especially since I have nothing coming in anymore.I feel so strange,I read that marijuana is not a addicting drug,I have even had some people say it is good for you.Am I the one with a problem then? It feels like everyone is using
Old 04-19-2009, 08:17 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
6/20/08

I'm sorry you're in this bind.

You may want to check out the friends and family forum....you may get more responses there.