Notices

I must have been kicked out of the forum

Old 04-07-2009, 06:47 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I must have been kicked out of the forum

I just want to let anyone and everyone on this forum that I am in serious pain and if you don't like me or what I post, just ignore me. Thanks.
Old 04-07-2009, 06:49 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Eeeroo you have not been kicked out-You are posting so please tell us what is on your mind we are here for you!
Old 04-07-2009, 06:49 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

What's going on? We are here for you.
Old 04-07-2009, 06:50 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Life the gift of recovery!

Your post came through just fine. If you were kicked out you would not be able to post at all.

There are times when everyone has things they type in get lost and not posted. I have had it happen to me. One thing you can do is type what you want to say into a word program on your computer then copy and paste it into the forum box then post it. That way if it doesn't go through you can always go back and copy and paste again rather than try to retype it all.
Old 04-07-2009, 06:54 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Yup Nan covered that in the other post-Hoping that eeeroo posts again and tells us what is on their mind!
Old 04-07-2009, 06:56 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I am drinking, don't know if I am doing this right but I guess I have 2 different threads. I just don't know how I'm going to get out of this mess because have to work, cant afford time off or rehab and am addicted to 2 sustances. So all I can do is vent.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:20 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
IO Storm

We are here to help. Always. Post away when you need to.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:37 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Please take good care of yourself. Can you not stop drinking? Is it because of withdrawals? If that's it you can clench your teeth and get thru it, tho it helps to have medical supervision, or at least tell a doctor you want to stop drinking and need help.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. YOu CAN beat these addictions. It takes time and effort but is so worth it.

:ghug3
Old 04-08-2009, 05:12 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Hi eeerooo,
You are around a bunch of people that care and understand because most of us have gone through what you are going through now. I found the hard way that I needed medical help to get through the detox. I didn't realize how serious a detox could be and was given medication that made it so much easier to get through.
Please let us know how you are doing.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:12 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I just started a new job, so I don't have sick days I have to force myself to perform well in spite of the fact that I am hungover. It is exhausting. I don't dare go to see a doctor at the vA hospital because I don't want to lose my job. I have to wait until those 90 days (trial) are over. All I can do is vent because I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. At least I have Good Friday off. Thank the Lord. I can sleep.
Stay sober(even if i can't).
Old 04-08-2009, 05:41 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Never settle.

eeerooo,

I had two substances as well: alcohol and meth. I white-knuckled it for about a week, stopped both cold turkey at the same time. I only left the house when absolutely necessary, and when I had to work or go to class or whatever I just had to act. But it only lasted a few days. And it's a lot easier to act like you're doing well through withdrawal than it is to act ok when hungover. At least I thought so. I spent most of my spare time either crying or posting here. You can do it, and if you start now the worst will probably hit over the long weekend and you won't have to go to work in that condition.

JMO.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:54 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Glad you posted eeerooo,
These dang addictions aren't too much fun are they! When I think about how they used to make me feel decent for a few moments and how it turned into a virtual hell. Phew, I glad I am done! In the mean time I hope you can keep your self in the safety window and not overindulge. In my later days with alcohol I couldn't. Just use the experience as motivation to get yourself out of what you are going through now. As we all know it only gets worse........errgh, not me I was a slow learner.

Hang in there recovery programs actually do work!!
Old 04-09-2009, 09:31 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Still here erooo..
Old 04-09-2009, 10:22 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

I think I feel the same way you do... I was coming back to this forum after a log in while, and it wouldn't let me log in due to "administrator has disabled your account"

My guess is the forum disables accounts after a certain period of inactivity.

Don't let this get you down, we are all just trying to recover, and Im sure no admin anywhere would intentionality boot you out, much like I felt