Notices

Since my other message was taken off, I'll make this brief.

Old 03-26-2009, 04:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

Since my other message was taken off, I'll make this brief.

To all who care about how I am treated and such, know I am on strike due to "something unjust" that occured that I am not permitted to speak about due to rules.

However, I will remain on strike until this error has been fixed and if not I will be forced to resign. I never thought it would come to people choosing people over others, but I see how it is. I wish them all luck, as for the people who enjoyed my meetings... do not freight, you have the new chat monitors and moderators now :ghug3

Remember, and I'm always here for you on aim/e-mail! :ghug2
Old 03-26-2009, 05:34 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Paulos...I don't think the new "monitors" are meant to take your place. I think they will just be monitoring what goes on in the meetings, not directing the meetings.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:11 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

You have no idea heh.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:19 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Well yeah...actually I do. Didn't you start a thread a week or so back about problems during your meetings? Cross-talking, people signalling the "!" for no reason, rudeness, etc. Well, the board powers that be have taken action in response your complaints. New rooms have been set up and additional chat monitors have been put into place. I would think that you would be happy. These new monitors aren't there to inhibit you, they are there to help you.

Think about it, Paulos. You can still conduct your meetings, it's just that now, you'll have help with the trouble-makers.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:35 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Well Paulos if you enjoy doing the meetings it seems crazy to stop doing them just because you are not a monitor - right. And if your ambition is to be a monitor/moderator then that is something to work for in the future. Hope you hang around.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:20 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

They technically do have power over me when I busted my butt for 3 months when I did not have chat monitor power and suddenly these three members get that power? Give me a break, that's being bias against me and if no one can see that then they are blind.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:36 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Administrator

Surely the idea is to best help people tho Paulos?

I like this new system - it spreads the responsibility around, and will work towards fixing some of the problems you've been talking about recently.

I can't see anyone stopping you from holding your meetings, the same as always.
If your feelings are hurt, that's a matter for you to deal with I guess.

You've always said you started this to help people - things may not be what you want now...but you can still help people - if you want.

D
Old 03-27-2009, 02:37 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Administrator

Paulos, when you are emotionally involved in the middle of the problem you can't judge fairly to solve the problem. You were attacked by others and treated unfairly. When the moderators here are triggered by the way others treat them they turn the problem over to someone else. We can't judge fairly when a member triggers our emotions. There is no way you can be in the middle of that and not react.

I have done everything in my power to protect you and solve the problem. You told me how stressful it was and I brought in others to help. I did not want to add any more to what you were already doing. Hosting meetings 4 nights a week is already a lot of responsibility.

I created a whole thread to show how much you are appreciated. I created another thread to show that no one would be allowed to treat you badly.

I wish I could explain this to you so you don't feel that you were treated unfairly. We did all of it with you in mind.

If members in chat were treating me bad I couldn't be a chat monitor. Someone else would have to do it.
Old 03-27-2009, 03:01 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I think in Paulos' place I would feel a bit snubbed too, although I can see MG's point.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:19 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Power? That's what this is about, Paulos? Power??
Old 03-27-2009, 08:40 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

You all can cover up your sin against me all you want, but a major injustice has been done and I am ashamed with what has occurred regarding this decision. I wish you the best all.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:54 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
I'm just a girl

I know how badly you want to be respected, but this is not the way to go about it. I wish you all the best as well.

Last edited by seemethrough; 03-27-2009 at 08:55 PM. Reason: added a word