Notices

Confused

Old 12-06-2008, 04:29 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I agree Kevin. My now-husband was literally under my nose. His mother was my first temporary sponsor and he came in six months after me. We became friends but I never thought of him as more than that. I had my share of bad relationships. Finally I turned everything over to my higher power and said I give up. Within a month Steve and I were dating despite me having these out of the body moments where I look down on us scratching my head saying "WTF!!! I can't believe this". We had a quick courtship and were married within a year.

Your time will come and it will be when you least expect it. In the meantime hold yourself to high standards. You are worthy of a good woman. Never forget that sweetie!

Love ya!
Kellye
Old 12-06-2008, 04:38 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

My husband just tried to start a totally irrational argument and I'm the one in recovery. Seeing this thread came at just the right time.

Sometimes other peoples behavior can catch us off guard, but it isn't always about us. It sounds like she has issues she has to work on. I'd stick to friendship but only continue that frienship if that behavior doesn't end.

It does get easier bit by bit but sometimes this stuff comes up. I sure don't have all the answers.
Old 12-06-2008, 04:51 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
not a greeter

I'm glad you plan on being you Kev. You're just perfect that way .
Old 12-06-2008, 08:30 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
6/20/08

You know, it's just hard telling why someone is acting in a certain way. If she is saying she just wants to be friends, maybe she's afraid she'll encourage you in other ways if she is too nice? Who knows. I think you are right to just be yourself tomorrow.

P.S. Her Loss!
Old 12-07-2008, 12:44 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

Well she didn't show up to the lunch, so I guess I will talk to her later, not sure when.

Kevin