Notices

vicodin free ~ 6 weeks tomorrow!

Old 09-29-2008, 06:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile vicodin free ~ 6 weeks tomorrow!

Hello everyone!
I just want to say that I am going to be 6 weeks FREE of Vicodin tomorrow!
My doctor has had to up my suboxone a couple of times, I am now taking the max dose, one sub three times a day.

I do have to say that I DO NOT crave the vicodin! BUT ~ I am still in a LOT of pain ~ from my surgery. That is why he kept upping my dose, bcuz of my pain.

The first couple of weeks were pure hell! I am just being honest! But, TRUST ME ~ BELIEVE IN ME in was SO worth it! You get your life back! NO more counting pills ~ NO more worring about running out ~ NO more looking for more ~ NO more doctor shopping!!! It's DONE ~ it's OVER!
And you FEEL so different, too! More alert! More focused! More alive!

My case of getting off is a little different, as I ended up in the hospital for four days with pneumonia, then had to be on oxeygen for a couple more weeks! I couldn't tell if I was having withdrawals or if it was from my pneumonia ~ at times! But, looking back, I know that it was both! Yes, I still had SOME withdrawals with suboxone. I don't know if that is bcuz I wasn't on a high enough dose or what??? But, right now I am OK! No more withdrawals!

I had been taking vicodin for almost FOUR YEARS! PLEASE ~ IF you are in my shoes ~ PLEASE QUIT! You will be doing you AND your body a favor! You are ruining your life with pain pills!

I will be here to help you, to support you! Just ask and I will come running! If you have ANY questions ~ AT ALL ~ about getting off pain meds ~ DON'T WORRY ABOUT ASKING ME! I WILL HELP IN ANY WAY THAT I CAN! I CAN ANSWER A LOT OF QUESTIONS, I CAN BE YOUR SUPPORT, I HAVE A HUGE SHOULDER YOU CAN CRY ON, I HAVE BIG EARS TO LISTEN TO YOU WITH!

AND THE THING IS ~ I TRUELY CARE! I WANT TO HELP YOU! I KNOW that I can be a big help ~ cuz I have gone through it!

I will write more about my withdrawals later! I have to get my kids ready for school now!

I haven't had much of a responce with my posts, but, that's ok with me! Just wanted to let people know that I am here to help! IF I can do this ~ ANYONE CAN!!!!

With much Love ~ Hugs ~ & Prayers
PrincessJ

Old 09-29-2008, 06:31 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ph.D in insanity!!

Thanks princess. Glad you are recovering.
Old 09-29-2008, 06:31 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Congratulations!!!

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 09-29-2008, 06:45 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Wtg!