Notices

Please send more prayers- now for my son!

Old 08-30-2008, 09:26 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
"Welcome To The Future..."

Suzette,

So sorry to hear this news sweetie!!! IMO, if I had been that doctor, I would have told you what conditions they are going to be ruling out, then told you to try and not worry too much--which I realize still isn't the greatest thing to say to a mom who is going to worry anyway and has every right to do so. But sometimes in the medical field we hate to give out too much information for fear the patient and his/her family are going to have a total melt-down. Still I would at least have wanted to know what they are considering. As someone else mentioned there are a lot of things it could be. And telling you to wait until next week is a good sign. I honestly think if they had thought it something very serious they would have admitted him to the hospital immediately.

I hope everything works out well. Please, try your hardest to not drink. This is one of those times when it feels like we're being tested to our limits. Fight back and show that you are a stronger person than that, and in doing so you will be a stronger mom too!! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers! Keep the faith my friend!

Much love,

butterfly19

:praying
Old 08-30-2008, 10:39 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

(((((toomutch))))))

Prayers and positive thoughts headed your way. Am also visualizing a rolled up newspaper to smack that doctor on the nose for leaving you hanging!

Please keep us posted.

Much love to you and yours

Lenina
Old 08-31-2008, 12:32 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Prayers for you and all your family.:praying
Old 08-31-2008, 10:38 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Hugs and prayers coming your way!

Amy