Notices

Objective opinions needed on sentimental issue

Old 04-09-2008, 03:14 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

She is using you!!! Every time she calls you it's not because she holds you in her heart, it's because she wants to make sure that she still has you to use, either a place to live or money or sex. The only thing important to her is her. She likes the drama of men wanting to be with her, so she makes sure that each man knows about the other, and by the way every time you sleep with her your sleeping with them.Where she lives is not important, who she sees is not important, how she lives her life is not important, You are important and staying on the right path is important. Don't look for love where there is none, when the time is right love will find you. Think of her as a cloud without a silver lining and let the wind carry her away from you so you can see the sunshine again.
Linda
Old 04-09-2008, 07:15 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by resentful wife View Post
She is using you!!! Every time she calls you it's not because she holds you in her heart, it's because she wants to make sure that she still has you to use, either a place to live or money or sex. The only thing important to her is her. She likes the drama of men wanting to be with her, so she makes sure that each man knows about the other, and by the way every time you sleep with her your sleeping with them.Where she lives is not important, who she sees is not important, how she lives her life is not important, You are important and staying on the right path is important. Don't look for love where there is none, when the time is right love will find you. Think of her as a cloud without a silver lining and let the wind carry her away from you so you can see the sunshine again.
Linda
Bingo. This isn't about love on her part, it's about another person to use. I was in a similar situation when I was very young. Aldo, she's not exactly cheating on you, YOU'RE the other man in this scenario. She is cheating on her husband. It doesn't matter who she's seeing now- he isn't getting any more of her than you were. She's doing the exact same thing with him. I suggest making a list of pros and cons. What kind of woman sends her own child away so she can conduct an extra-marital affair? What kind of woman conducts affairs of this type? What kind of woman lies about abuse from her husband? I think you deserve someone of a higher quality, frankly. Now, you need to believe that. Take care...
Old 04-09-2008, 07:41 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
*Grateful*

If she cheated on her husband to be with you, then it shouldn't surprise you when this behavior continues. She is a serial cheater.

RUN! Sheila
Old 04-09-2008, 10:14 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

this hurts. since i saw her last week i havn't been able to stop thinking about her. and it hurts big time, even though it's a year since we broke up. i'm so stressed these days that if this stress persists no doubt i'm going to fall off the wagon soon.
yea i guess she's a serial cheater but she has good qualities too. she's a good woman. hard worker. honest. etc. ect. many people used to tell me to treat her well because i wouldn't find a better woman, they said.
and let's face it, in this last year i've meet no new women. i live in a tiny village in the middle of the mountains. everybody here knows me as a crazy alcoholic/drug addict, nobody wants to even be seen with me. i have no car. their's no public transport here to escape with. i'm not going to meet any women here, but i'm stuck here. in the past year i only had a thing going for a couple of weeks with an old girl-friend i had sevral years ago. other then that i've been going blind :rof
my best (only?) friend asked me today what i'd do if my ex-girl friend wanted to get back with me. i told him i wouldn't. i told him i'm trying to cut her loose completly. but he said i should consider getting back with her.
i was happy and serene when i was with her and my life was somewhat normal. since we busted up my life's been in tatters and i'm doing crazy things. i believe that if we were to get back together i'd stop all this self-destruction.
their's part of me (the addict part perhaps?) that tells me to try get back with her but their's another part of me that says to stay away from her.
this is really difficult
Old 04-09-2008, 12:28 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Helping Others, Helps Me

after reading this thread....i really relate....i was addicted to my dysfunctional relationship....i almost think now life is better without her......sure I miss her like hell....but I gotta get on with life....

I am starting to think you should take that factory job, grind it out and get some money and do a geographical re-location. I think i plan on doing that. Completely moving on....prolly getting back into a university....BUT i think i need some more sobriety before i do that.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:31 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Helping Others, Helps Me

Its like I was calling and pleading after every screw up, only to find out I messed something else up. The fact of the matter is, she didn't cheat on me either. And I was always faithful, it was my drinking that broke us up.

But I donno man, if the cheating hurts you....it has happened more than once....

But I dono man, this is a huge thread, figure the rest out for yourself....after reading this thread I got inspirtation to move on in my relationship kinda..... weird how that works