Notices

Have I dug myself too deep?

Old 07-17-2007, 04:37 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

Oh and i just want to add..My daddy is a BIG guy that looks like HHH from WWe. I dont think anyone is going to mess with him. HEHE
Old 07-17-2007, 04:53 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

IMO...

chiy, bring dad, stop playing street, and start becoming what you can really be...

no f'k around this time...

when you wind up in jail... is Mr Big Shot gunna bail you out...

or when your mind turns to mush, will he be there for you?

good dude, my ass...

you see him as good, in recovery... he's the devil...

what'a ya want?
Old 07-17-2007, 06:26 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Thumbs up

Hey There Chiynita ----

Good for you----for NOT going for youre original solution (which included lying....not a good way to start in recovery.... (o: and besides, lying can be addictive, and not that easy to keep up/straight---believe me, I know!!! LOL). I know confrontations are hard, and as addicts, most try to avoid them, but.....your dad seems like a good partner for you to have tag along with you on Friday....I just hope nothing happens between now and then.....hope, hope, hope.

I just wanted to add a comment on a couple of statements you made in your original post here (a couple of statements that just jumped off the page and screamed at me).....:

....You said: "...It's not I dont trust him as a person because that isnt the case..."

Hopefully in later recovery you'll realize that dope dealers, or these types of persons (folks into illegal activities) are NOT folks to be trusted....

....then you said: "He is a good dude and so is his partner. But they are doing illegal things...his partner got locked up and may want me to bail him out in my name...Dude is good people and all..."

HELLO!!!! a good dude? illegal things? locked up and no $$ for bail (must not be very good dealers....LOL)? he's good people? Honey, lemme tell ya.....you may THINK he's a good dude; that they're good dudes.....BUT hey....just read what you wrote....they don't sound like good folks, trustable folks,...to me, and, with some recovery under your belt, they won't seem this way to you either (at least I would hope not)..... (o:

Again, I applaud you for your solution to go with your dad; as you said in your original post (and not in your post #14), to go with an ethical solution..... goodonya You may have to include the police and/or the rental company, at some time in the future, if Friday doesn't work out, but don't worry about that now.....better that you invite them than they drag you in due to sime legal problems with your soon-to-be ex-friends...... (o:

NoelleR
DOS/Clean Date: 6/23/86
Old 07-17-2007, 11:01 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Well as long as I keep my butt home I will stay clean. It is a 30 min ride to the spot..so I dont have the gas or money to even attempt to go there. I have appts tomorrow that will fill my day and lots of kids to keep me busy. Thurs i have court. definately no messin around then. And fri me and my Big daddy are going to get the car and turn it in. Then Sat I check in to the hospital.
Old 07-17-2007, 11:15 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Sav
Sav

Originally Posted by chiynita View Post
...So now with that said.
I really am having high levels of anxiety today over that rental car.
I know he is going to want to renew it Friday and I really dont want to do it. Of course because with that comes a big chunk to get high on. It's not I dont trust him as a person because that isnt the case. He is a good dude and so is his partner. But they are doing illeagal things and if he gets caught it is going to be my ass. I am the only one suppose to be driving that car per agreement with the rental place.
He calls me today to make sure we are gonna get up Friday and also tells me his partner got locked up and may want me to bail him out in my name. Now thats pushing it. Dude is good people and all. Ad I hate to see anyone in jail. But what if he doesnt go to court? I am not paying the bail but my name and me will be held accountable if he jumps.
What have I got myself into?? How am I going to get out of it?

Of the two, the rental problem is actually the bigger issue. The bail is easy, if he doesn't show up, you just don't get the bail back, that's all there is to that.

But the car... if he has an accident, you'll be responsible financially for all damages. And that can get up into the 10's of thousands, especially with damages to a person.

Unfortunately, there's no way to settle this without pissing off your...dealer/friend? And I know you aren't thinking of the worst case scenarios, people rarely do with this kind of thing. I myself can testify to the damages a person can wrack up in the name of getting what they need (just look at my "I'm so screwed!" post!)
So I'm not going to go on about what you should do.
But your easiest out is to not renew the contract, find out where the car is being parked, and tell the agency to collect it. Then you can do damage control afterwards.

But if you don't, and the worst case happens... you can always come back here and tells us your woes.

At least we can sympathize. Although as long as your doing this in the name of getting high... well, when you're ready to stop, people here and everywhere will be here to listen and offer support. You'd be surprised...
Old 07-17-2007, 11:18 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

How scary chiy!! Get them creeps out of your life! They aren't your friends, they are USING YOU!
Old 07-17-2007, 11:28 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Of the two, the rental problem is actually the bigger issue.
I was just thinking that myself. If he gets arrested with drugs in the car, the police confiscate it and sell it. then, the rental company comes after you for the value of the car. You'll prbably get a knock on your door from the police too.

I don't know how you're sleeping at night. I'd be a nervous wreck.
Old 07-17-2007, 11:40 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

There will be no problem with getting the car back. Its more of an issue of me telling him no to renew. He might not like it and try to persuade me otherwise. But there will be no problems with him. I know this guy pretty well. He will prolly cuss a little a say wait till I need a favor or some crap like that. But getting the car is cake. Its telling him no that is hard for ME to do. Thats why I am takign my dad with me. I sure as hell am not gonna negotiate over drugs in front of my dad. He knock us all on our asses.
I wouldnt be paying the bail anyway. The one with the car will. But if it isnt a cash bond. And he's only putting 10 percent. Some bondsman dont nee collateral. But they will come for the rest of the bail if he jumps. Been there done that. I dont want nothing to do with any of it anymore.
How do I sleep at night. I dont really. But I have been doing things like this for years so I am use to it. It is usually my own car that I rent out. But I dont do that anymore.
Time for life to change.
I use to run with gangs and be hard in the street. I use to be one of them. So thats why I guess I take it so lightly. But I am older now and maturing. That is not the life for me anymore. I have been very fortunate that I am not sitting right next to a few people I know doing 15 plus years or life. I never carried guns or killed anyone like they did. I never stait robbed or did home invasions like they did either. That wasnt my style.
I am just lucky to be alive myself with all the guns that have been shot at me ..put to my head..stabbed and so on. I have been shot once in the leg and that still didnt wake me up.
Unfortunately I thought I was a gangsta back then. Ride or die kinds crap.
How immature and stupid. I have well grown out of that phase. And has been many years. Now its time to take it all the way and get the addiction out of my life.
Old 07-17-2007, 07:20 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Time for a share now....

So you are willing to be the fall guy..the pawn..for these scums.

Real flotsam and jetsam..dang girl!

If you avoid jail yourself..after your appearance on Thursday...

and you stay sober..clean..get some sober time....

You will understand what they say in AA..and NA...

"We used to have low associations"..

Love,

IO
Old 07-17-2007, 07:24 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Yup, my Sis IO is right.
Old 07-17-2007, 07:46 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Uh No I am not willing anymore. I said I was taking my dad with me so I did not renew. That is the last tie to the dope boys I have. but i see what ur sayin

And believe you me...If i go down so is half of schenectady. I dont go down alone. Believe that.