Notices

Tom Sizemore

Old 05-08-2007, 05:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Tom Sizemore

Listen, I know this thread out of context and is not about me but I have to say something about one of my favorite actor's Tom Sizemore. This guy has had more problems in his life than me and is addicted to crystal meth. I tried a few times but never got hooked on it. I hated the way I couldn't fall asleep on that evil drug. Anyway, here is a perfect demonstration that no drug is beyond destroying a life. Not mine, a peon or Tom's, a man who has many people around him managing his life for him and a movie star. His reality show is disghusting but helpful at the same time. I don't really know how I feel about it. Seems like exploitation to me but he signed the contract. When I saw the latest headlines I was very sad for this man. A great actor, so much going for him, in the public eye, but this damn drug that is destroying rural and suburban America is also destroying the Hollywood elite. Say's something doesn't it? How much do you want to bet the skeletons you see every day on Access Holywood are smoking or snorting this ****. Anyway, I had to vent and I hope this man can find his own way to peace. Thanks for listening.
Old 05-08-2007, 07:03 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Anyway, here is a perfect demonstration that no drug is beyond destroying a life.>>

Well of course and crystal meth is one that tops the list. The amount of money in your wallet, or the amount of power you have, etc. doesn't make a difference when it comes to doing crystal meth, except you can buy more. Crystal meth isn't more powerful or less powerful depending on your status...

How much do you want to bet the skeletons you see every day on Access Holywood are smoking or snorting this ****.>>>>

Have to disagree with you there. It's not meth that keeps them thin...

Meth is not a drug that you can do to keep thin and live a normal life or halfway normal life. Maybe some people don't get that it's not something you can just do to stay thin, it affects your mind way too much, it makes you crazy. You always know
or will find out whose using meth.