Notices

desparate and dopeless no more

Old 03-31-2007, 08:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

Red face desparate and dopeless no more

This is not about me, just sharing the hope and the gifts I have been given as best I can.

When I first stopped using I just wanted the pain to stop and to feel well enough again and then I could carry on, right? Wrong I found I had no idea about anything and though my disease said get outta here my heart said and still says your in the right place doing the right things.

That was 32 yeras ago and in that time I had a relapse of 11 years when I discovered that my disease had progressed and got sick many times, you know the story.

Since I quit I have had the obesssion and compulsion to use taken away, I actually have a life, I love myself, have love for others and I LOVE recovery each and every monet of each and every day.

So if your new or have relapsed or are struggling, then don't worry about how this all works or how it will be in the future, strap in, be with us and focus on right now.

Just for Today.

Love Kevin
PS Now I know a bit of what is on offer I want all of us, all addicts to get this and have a good life, but all I can do is stay clean and carry the message.
Old 03-31-2007, 10:02 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

I am so very happy, painting and covered in it, looking out at the roos, listening to good music, playing with Tobi and Rana as they wonder what is going on in 'their' house and posting here, this is so good and it keeps getting better.