Notices

Any Moms Out There Keeping Sane While Not Using Part 19

Old 03-14-2007, 07:12 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

C'est those stupid hormones have done a number on me lately! Don't listen!
Old 03-14-2007, 07:14 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Ayla...I'm wearing my red and white boop shoes today no matter what...even if it's just to the grocery store!
Old 03-14-2007, 07:17 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Roooooooooooooooooooby
Old 03-14-2007, 07:17 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

lol....i know you wear them in your bathrobe....oops, was that a secret? hehe....sorry.....
Old 03-14-2007, 07:18 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

heh, i heard she wears those and nothing else in the bedroom
Old 03-14-2007, 07:19 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

I am feeling a little better...thanks for all the prayers and hugs....will see the urogynocologist today for the final results of everything..

took my cath out today and am glad to be free of that...seem to be going to the bathroom well...YAY....

overslept...madi was late for school by 20 minutes and she was mad at me..little stinker..like I meant to have her be late...

Kyle did not get to stay home with me yesterday and had to work last night till 11 pm ...My GF helped me out though and am thankful she could be there.

ruby I am glad you are back....missed you soooo much....
I am really loving the part time job I got it is only 6 hrs a week but it is just what I needed. He needs the help and is a great guy...I would work for free but he insist he pay me. LOL...something you could consider...It is working outfor me...

well I will be back to check in I have some housework to do..it is not too bad but the laundry is multiplying as i speak...

love you all...

Beezy
Old 03-14-2007, 07:25 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

beezy.....take it easy girl! you know the house work can wait..........rest rest rest..........
Old 03-14-2007, 07:26 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Well, Wed, are hard days for me, I am off , have both kids all day and night(which has been all week) Dan has swim, and we have tons of housework and laundry
Becca has been fussy as heck, and it is gloomy and raining
I need positive thought today, I ma going to take all I learned so far and put it to use, hop I get through it, I know I can!!
Old 03-14-2007, 07:28 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

No, Misti, you silly rabbit...that would be the black cfmp's!!

Ok, not really. Maybe I should make that my goal...28 pounds from now, that is! Wouldn't want to scare the man!!!!

Beezy, maybe I should consider something like that. I keep thinking "desk job" and I really don't want that anymore. Sat in an office for too many years and I HATE it!!!! Also thinking about retail...I've never worked retail before. Hmmmm maybe DSW is hiring!!
Old 03-14-2007, 07:30 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

lol ruby...you'd end up spending more than you make!
  # 31 (permalink)  

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by mikiglen View Post
my heaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddd

me to again today--it was hard to get out of bed.
  # 32 (permalink)  

heh
pookie, sending happy thoughts
oh yeah....if anyone is interested in a work from home job...any amount of hours...i am now the queen of finding them. there are lots of good and nice paying jobs answering phones for companies especially
pm me if you want some info
Old 03-14-2007, 07:31 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  

look at all of us on here!!!!

i'm sooooooooooo tired today.....and pookie, i'm feelin ya with the gloomy weather.......it's so dark here i have the lights on.....oh, well......i always use the rain as an excuse to be lazy.....good thing i don't live in seattle!
Old 03-14-2007, 07:42 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
Sober and Free

Good morning mum's ... as usual I am behind the times on posts, I just can't keep up any more.

Ruby, welcome back!

C'est, I am sorry you can't come to the sates too ... bt it will happen. You'll make it happen!

Tam ... where are you? Did I miss that somewhere?

Misti ... I am sorry you are having such pain, any release?

Pookie, Wed. used to be my worst day too. Wed I was with kids alone from wake up until bed, always had my own bottle for Wed. Sun. too ... Dh watched sports on Sun and I drank because I was bored. So ... I got a Sun. job. I had to put in my 2 week because I am just too run down with school, but worry a bit about being home again. (I'm not home Wed. night's either, but that wasn't planned ... just luck lol)

Jackie ... hang in there

Beezy ... a messy house won't hurt anything, but you pushing it will. Slow down sweety!

Ayla, love your boop siggy! How'sthe driving coming along?

Hi to everyone. Oldest is starting to litterally run in circles, so I guess I have to go tame the wild beast before she get's too nuts. This is the week she sleeps at dads ... means we geta break at night, but she is more nuits then normal during the day. I wish she'd decide to take up track or something, kid needs to run HOURS a day. LOL You should see us all after a couple hours at the park ... the rest of us are ready for a nap ... lil'miss here is begging to try out a different park hehehehe
Old 03-14-2007, 07:46 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  

i am in tears ritght now litterally i know this is a strong word but i really hate my husband sometimes. he hasn't paid our electric bill and the just came by to shut it off--- i ended up paying it but we split the bills down the middle i pay half and he pays half, and that is his bill.. he didin't tell me he didn't have the money he just didn'y pay it so if i wouldn't of been home just now they would have shut off our electricity..i called to tell him and he was being a total jerk about it. i just wish i was single sometimes i think i would be hppier and not have as much desire to take stuff, to deal with it, it is times like now if i had some vicodin i would take about 3 of them, and i hate i feel that way
Old 03-14-2007, 07:46 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  

Ayla it's sunny and warm here so that should be coming your way soon!

We've decided to re-decorate our bedroom so I'm off to go look at bedding. Slowly driving myself nuts...can't decide on colors, can't make a final decision until I can find comforter, drapes, etc. to match...guess that rules out interior design as my new profession...can you imagine a procratinating decorator with ADD and a little OCD thrown in...geez oh pete!

I think, there again, that's why I get so down on myself...so much to "fix" I don't know where to start...

Misti, isn't it you that throws things? I use to do that and to be honest, I think I had less stress when I did! I haven't thrown or broken anything for years and I'm a wreck!
Old 03-14-2007, 07:55 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  
Sober and Free

((((((((((((Jackie)))))))))))
Old 03-14-2007, 07:56 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  

i got a whole new bed set for christmas from my mother and it is really pretty just what i asked for-------it is still in my closet in its original package. i am sooooo lazy. i have had plans to redecorate my room from brown- black and the leopard theme, to red and gold with oriental flowers- the plans have been in the otks for about 2 years i think it is the a.d.d. lol
Old 03-14-2007, 08:00 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  

i am glad you are feeling better beezy take it easy on the house work it will still be there for you when you are feeling better---no matter how clean my house is i still don't think it is clean enough.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:08 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  

I am taking frequent breaks...and it really is not too bad in here...just dishes and laundry really.