Notices

Happy 21st Recovery Birthday

Old 01-01-2007, 11:01 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

God Bless You! And to think you've done it One Day At A Time!! Way to go!
Happy, Happy 21st Birthday, Penguin.

LUV2ALL
Old 01-02-2007, 06:40 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

This has been a wonderful time in the moment for ne.....and I pray that you all make as many years as I did................

It is one day at a time.........one moment at a time......working hard on the steps and incorperating them into your life and never letting go.........The program really works if you let it work into your life and reach out to others in need..................................I love the Program and what it stands for.........

It is the love , special support from others, faith and dedication that kept me here and so much more..............

Once I set foot in the doors of AA and started to believe in my program ....I never gave up......Yes ...there were time when I would have given up....................But I held strong and tight to what I wanted in my life..........and look where it got me....................Thank you to this program I am still here and so are many others...........We all keep coming back..............

Hugs to you all and may my years be an example that the program really works if you work it and never give up.........

Little Penguin
Old 01-02-2007, 08:06 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Sober and Free

congrats!!!!
Old 01-02-2007, 10:51 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Still ticking and moving forward in this Recovery......Thanks everyone for all the notes.....

This is just the beginning for me.........Recovery goes on and that is good.......One step forward and the lights will stay on for all those that come through the doors........

Keep coming back ..............Will keep the coffee on......

Little Penguin
Old 01-02-2007, 11:12 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

(((Penguin)))))!!! I just saw this--way to go!

Love,
Jane
Old 01-03-2007, 09:27 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

thanks jane and everyone........I had a wonderful 21st birthday and on to the rest of my program I go......to share my experience, strength and hope for the New year.........

I have come a long way with my program and it just keeps moving one day at a time......................The light is on my little path straight ahead of me...........I just keep moving forward and that is the best thing for my no matter how bad a day I may have..........................LOL.........Little Penguin
Old 01-03-2007, 04:42 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

For all those that are still making progress in their program..........You can do it.........

I am grateful to have this many years behind me.......But each day is a challenge..................I am not perfect....and I still have struggles each day just like everyone else.......

Keep coming back and know that Recovery is the best place to be in the moment.........................Love you all.....
Little Penguin
Old 01-04-2007, 01:11 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

21 years in the program and doing the best I can each day.................

Anyone else have lots of years besides raeob...?

I know all you Newcomers are still starting out and that is great.......................Keep up the good work.........

The program really works if you work it..............One day at a time......................Little Penguin
Old 01-05-2007, 08:13 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Another day in history and this 21 birthday is moving on just fine so far................Ups and downs will always come for all those that think my life is perfect...........It really isn't and that is life in the fast lane...........

I keep moving forward ...........even with the pot holes......The mountain climbs in recovery are not that easy....but I never give in that easy...............I keep up with all I can with my program and just do my best........work the steps.......do the walk.......pass Hugs around every moment I can...........Listen to others and put in my two cents..........and learn to carry my own load among all those still in Recovery with me..........................This is the best life anyone could ever ask for...........Keep coming back and know your best friends are here in the Program.............

Little Penguin
Old 01-06-2007, 08:49 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

The Celebration is over now that the week is over......Now it is time to get down to work...........Lots of Recovery stuff to do this year............................and lots of step work to do with others as well as with myself...................Cleaning house is the fun part for me.........

Keep coming back everyone.......this is the best place to be with all your friends in Recovery..................SR is the best and has lots to offer...................

Little Penguin