Notices

Should I?

Old 10-03-2006, 01:44 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Should I?

My son has been home from rehab for 3 months. I am becoming a pro at relapse with him. He swears to me he hasnt been using. Hes home by curfew never late, hasnt stolen anything from us. Problem is he looks horrible grey and skinny. Hes very moody and I cant get him up in the morning. He says he's at school all day but I doubt it. He seems to have no motivation to get a job, although he has money on him to eat at Mcdonalds etc. Through counselling with the family I have been told not to intrude on his personal life, I understand that, believe me I was the ultimate spy a year ago. I even went to a crack house to get him not very smart. Last week he was up in the nite vomitting blood not once but several times. He will not see a doctor. He goes out at nite and I have no idea where he is. He has totally changed, seems angry all the time. If I had to put money on it I would say yes hes using again. He knows there is o tolerance in my home.
I try to detach but I am very worried about him he looks horrible, if I say anything he gets very upset. So I say nothing. Ive caught him in quite a few lies ( not good ) Should I hire a private investigator? or leave it alone.
What I want to know is this kid dealing or running drugs? Where is the money coming from? Is he back to using? Please don't think me narotic just a mom who loves her son.
Old 10-03-2006, 03:03 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Katie,

I think you need to take some time to look after yourself.

If you like, you might check out the NarAnon forum on this board where you'll find lots of support.

I wish you well.