Notices

Dont know what to do

Old 08-27-2006, 10:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Question Dont know what to do

posted on na forums
Old 08-27-2006, 11:06 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome! You have made a good decision in opening up. I know you will find some of the answers you need here. People are going to tell you lots of things like tell your parents (they love you) tell your friends (they will help you) go to a hospital for detox or go to rehab. You arent going to want to hear it.
They will all be right. You have to do SOMETHING or you will die from this. Coke is very sneaky. It feels good (very good) the first time. The next time, a little less, and then a little less, and then its too late, because you cant stop. If you can afford it, and you can find it, and you dont have people watching you every minute, you will kill yourself with it.
The trick is to find someone to watch you. It can be your parents if they can stay home from work, or you can go to rehab. I might trust a friend, but if they are into drugs they will not be very helpful. I know you feel like ****. I know because I was there a year ago. I had to tell everyone around me that I had a problem and not to ever let me do it or let me know they were doing it, or to let me see any traces of it, and I still remember the taste. I did the absolute wrong thing, though, and replaced one addiction with another which I thought was less harmful (alcohol). I felt really really bad for a few days and then I was over it. The physical addiction part anyway (mental part doesnt end but you learn to deal with it).

High school isnt the least of your worries... try living another year.

You will be able to stop, as soon as you tell people. The first person is the hardest to tell, and it gets easier and easier as you go.

Dont buy more!!!!! Next time youre feeling bad, tell your dealer to never sell to you again. If he is also your friend, he wont.