Notices

My Family And Friends!

Old 08-10-2006, 05:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Wink My Family And Friends!

I have had several PM's and also a few replies on the threads that I normally take care of all full of love and I think understanding. I have so many threads that I do each morning that it was bogging me down too much. I know that I made a commitment here, but I just can not handle them all right now, and then I feel as if I have no time to reply to newcomers, which of course we all know are the most important people here.

I almost feel sad because I love SR with all of my heart! I love each of you so much, even when we might have some differences, but we are all on the same road headed in the same direction. The only way that I could see me staying here more often would be to get help from others here with some of the threads, yes I took on way to much and I am paying for it. I am clean and happy yessssss, almost 90 days now but that isn't today.

I posted on each of the threads that I up-keep that I needed to take a break, and it is so true. I have been able to wake up the last few morning without having to do over 1 hour of posting each morning with a sort of freedom that I really needed. I love the threads don't get me wrong it is just that I have too many to deal with, and yet I feel obligated to keep them going. It really has taken a toll on me and yet the past few mornings, I have had time for focusing on ME and I know that sounds selfish and yes it probably is, but IF VIC doesn't work on Vic no one else will.

So, for now this will probably be my last post, unless I can figure out some sort of a solution. I love each of you, and I will try my best to at least check in once in awhile. I am gaining so much ground here with my steps that I think I have found the core to my disease and the felling of this gives me goose bumps, because I now know that Vic is aliening his will with Gods will.

Love YOU

Vic
Old 08-10-2006, 05:27 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Don't get undies in a bunch

Originally Posted by luckyv2
this gives me goose bumps, because I now know that Vic is aliening his will with Gods will.

Love YOU

Vic
Way to go Vic.

You sure have grown much over your time here.
You have also touched so many others and helped them grow as well.
Thank you
Old 08-10-2006, 06:01 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Vic, yes, you have grown a lot and I completely understand how you feel somewhat tied down with the threads you started.

I really hope you will continue to stop by and say 'hi' and let us all know how you're doing.
Old 08-10-2006, 06:08 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
ASH

(((Vic))) Glad you have a solution to take care of you,
it does not sound selfish to me,
look forward to seeing you here whenever you do check in!
Old 08-11-2006, 07:22 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

That does not sound a bit selfish! If you don't take care of you then who will? Just check back in every once in a while to let us know that you are OK! We will miss you until you return. Be safe and be free!!! Take care!

GP
Old 08-11-2006, 07:34 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Paused

Don't stress over it Vic. Take care of yourself and your recovery. The threads, don't worry about them. They may drift down to the basement, but can always come back up on occasion. If some one is compelled they will add to the threads. Take care...
Old 08-11-2006, 07:35 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Trying to do the right thing.

Sweetie if you need that time to take care of you, you damn well do it.!

Id like to thank you for your help,advice,surport,friendship,Dedication you have shown me in the short time that ive been at SR, ...

Thanks Vic...X
Old 08-11-2006, 07:48 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

SR is quite addicting....I don't think you will go very far if ur anything like me and many others. : ) There's a strong force here that keeps us coming back. Don't you think? Ur AA buddy always.
Old 08-11-2006, 08:11 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Platinum Member

(((((( Vic my dear friend ))))))

You do what you need to do to keep your soberity! And I want to thank you for all your valuable ESH that you given to me, and to all of us here at SR. You are such an inspiration to everyone!
You take care of yourself and your recovery. Just stop by from time to time and let us here at sober recovery know how you are doing. Remember that we all love you and we'll always be here for you when you need us. Your in my prayers.

Love you my dear friend; Bonni

Old 08-12-2006, 05:04 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Vic!!!!

Hang in there sweetie, and like you said...."work on Vic" !!!!! But dont leave us completly ok?
Love Liss
Old 08-12-2006, 05:58 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Bless you as you continue to move forward in your recovery.
Old 08-12-2006, 06:00 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Naps are good.

You are taking care of yourself and that is a good thing!
Old 08-12-2006, 06:49 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Hey Vic...I know where you are at....I understand that you may not be up to posting daily...you have grown and your recovery has grown....so as long as you are taking care of yourself then GREAT !!!!! We are here for you and check in so we know how everything is going.

Be good to yourself.

~B
Old 08-12-2006, 07:07 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

((((((((Vic))))))))

Echoing what everyone else has said here.

Love ya......Denise
Old 08-13-2006, 05:38 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Smile

Thanks everyone!!!! What I have decided is that I will continue with a few of them and the others I have let go. I will be here on this pace and it feels so much better, not near the pressure as before! I really do love SR and it is so hard to stay away for too long but I have found I think a happy medium.

It would have been pretty lonely without all of you in my daily life as well. Some of the bonds that we have here are so incredible. So today is another day, to enjoy the life that we are dealt no matter what the situation is there is good in everything.

Love Vic
Old 08-13-2006, 06:03 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
NOT EVEN 1 CLUB!!

((Vic)) You are doing great service work here, but sometimes it can become to much!! Just take care of you for a while, we understand!!

Keep learning and growing my friend!!
Old 08-13-2006, 06:17 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

What would I do without you here, Vic?

What would SR do without you here, Vic?

What a wonderful "family" to come home to everyday. A family of loving, caring "brothers" and "sisters" in recovery.

I have a family in Baton Rouge, 2 brothers, and 1 sister, a mom and dad, and dont share my joys and burdens with them like I do here with u guys. In all honesty..u r my family.

Don't u go far my friend Vic. i need you in my life. : )