Notices

Class of April 2018 Part 3

Old 05-24-2018, 03:04 PM
  # 501 (permalink)  

Hi again Aprils, I'm just checking in before bed. I hope you've all had the best of days. I've been pottering round the garden this evening until it got too dark and now I'm absolutely shattered, I'm a good kind of tired though, a healthy tired brought on by hard work rather than a drunken, crashed out kind of tired.

Quitnow, we must have crossed posts earlier, I'm so glad you checked in and many congratulations on day 40, that is just fabulous. Well done too on telling your dad that you won't be drinking, you really are in control now so keep on doing what you're doing because you're obviously doing it right. Take care of yourself and don't leave it so long before posting again. xx

Kgirl how wonderful, massive congratulations on the birth of your granddaughter, no better reason for staying sober. You did yourself proud being 100% present for her. Grand children are magic
Congratulations also on day 40, you are awesome.
I'm glad you liked my sentence in my post to Donny, I got it out of my journal as I thought it was very appropriate. Get plenty of rest when you can because I think your daughter will be needing you. Take good care of yourself. xx

See you all tomorrow.

xxxx
Old 05-24-2018, 03:34 PM
  # 502 (permalink)  
Administrator

we continue here:

https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...-part-4-a.html (Class of April 2018 Part 4)

D