# 81 (permalink)  

4:31 am and in for another 24.
cute Video Neo
Glad to be sober and lovin life.
Babs
Old 02-13-2018, 02:37 AM
  # 82 (permalink)  
Administrator

I think I missed a night or two of milestones so let me say congrats to everyone hitting a milestone this week

You_Rock_

D
Old 02-13-2018, 02:53 AM
  # 83 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
This has nothing to do with anything.....I just bought myself something I have wanted for a long time but did not need....a tablet. I did a lot of research. And now my sweet Samsung Tab is on the way....

I am going to change my mind and say that this has everything to do with our journey. For the first time in my life, I believe I deserve the good things. Even some treats along the way. This is a very different Suze from the woman whose number 1 hobby was hating herself with a passion.

Sobriety does indeed rock.

Old 02-13-2018, 02:58 AM
  # 84 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by kenton View Post
The dog turned on the TV again last night. We must have fallen asleep with the remote control on our bed and the dog must have rolled on it because at 3am I was having a wonderful dream about being a champion ballroom dancer when suddenly the room was flooded with light and voices.. the dog was barking, my husband was leaping from bed and I was sitting up waving a pillow in the air. Not sure how effective the pillow waving would be in the event of an actual intruder break-in but hey ho.

The thing that made me laugh was after we'd all calmed down, the dog did that walking-around-in-circles thing that dogs like to do before settling back down on the bed and sighing the biggest sigh I've ever heard. I could imagine he was saying, 'you human's!' Even though he was the one who turned the TV on and caused all the commotion in the first place!! I'm going to take a tip out of his book.... next time someone annoys me.... pushes in front of a queue, steals my parking space etc etc ... I'm going to sigh a big sigh and think, 'you humans!' Much better than getting all hot-headed and self-righteous. Hmmm, I'll let you know how that goes......

Congratulations to everyone celebrating a milestone today and well done Delilah for all the cleaning. I will think of you as I attempt to make my home sparkle today! 24 more for me please xxxx

Brilliant - love this ....
Got to love the dog xxx
Old 02-13-2018, 03:00 AM
  # 85 (permalink)  

Good morning everyone.
A bit late this morning in checking in.
11am in snowy Scotland and checking in for another 24 sober hours.

Day 17 here - woo hoo. I'm seriously tired though....anyone else feeling mega tired ? xxx
Old 02-13-2018, 03:07 AM
  # 86 (permalink)  

In for another 24
Old 02-13-2018, 03:10 AM
  # 87 (permalink)  
Rar

Good Morning Everyone. Another 24 more sober hours for me please. I will not drink today.

Congratulations to all the milestoners today. Well done!

Wishing all a peaceful, sober day.

6:10 a.m.
EST
Old 02-13-2018, 03:11 AM
  # 88 (permalink)  

Checking in for 26!

Yesterday I was on my way home from getting groceries when I was involved in a fairly minor accident. a car failed to stop and rear ended the truck that was behind me, which sent that truck into my jeep. Very minor damage to me or the truck directly behind me however the car that started it all will now need a new front end and radiator. As I was hanging around waiting for the police to give me back my ID and stuff, I thought about how glad and fortunate that I was not drinking. 5 months ago I would have had a "water" bottle in the consol for the trip home from the store, than things would have turned out much differently. Another sober muscle exercise!

badge
Old 02-13-2018, 03:24 AM
  # 89 (permalink)  

24 more clean and sober hours please. Thank you!Congratulations to anyone reaching a milestone today and have a great day!
Old 02-13-2018, 03:30 AM
  # 90 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Bubovski View Post
All geared up for sane and satisfying total abstinence this Wednesday 14/2/18-
I think you caught me once, I got the wrong day of the week posted and you let me know. Thank you I feel a little better now. Have a great sober day!
Old 02-13-2018, 03:34 AM
  # 91 (permalink)  
G-Woman

Good morning all! It's 6:34am here in Mississauga. Another 24 for me please and thanks!
Old 02-13-2018, 03:34 AM
  # 92 (permalink)  

Irish
Old 02-13-2018, 04:07 AM
  # 93 (permalink)  
Keep Going

Originally Posted by tomls View Post
I think you caught me once, I got the wrong day of the week posted and you let me know. Thank you I feel a little better now. Have a great sober day!
Bubovski is well known around these parts for misrepresenting the day of the week. He told me it was Saturday just to get out of work.

Weev in for 24 more at an unknown time, on a unknown day, in an undisclosed location.
Old 02-13-2018, 04:19 AM
  # 94 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by WeaverBird View Post
Bubovski is well known around these parts for misrepresenting the day of the week. He told me it was Saturday just to get out of work.

Weev in for 24 more at an unknown time, on a unknown day, in an undisclosed location.
I think I might have misread the post so I messed up again. But it won't make me drink!
Old 02-13-2018, 04:25 AM
  # 95 (permalink)  

I was here yesterday and completely forgot to check in! Yesterday was a "wandering in the fog" kind of day for me, that happens to me every so often, I feel disconnected from the world almost. Just an observation.

Have a great day, everyone!
Old 02-13-2018, 04:31 AM
  # 96 (permalink)  

In for 24 hours sober.
Old 02-13-2018, 04:34 AM
  # 97 (permalink)  
Keep Going

Originally Posted by tomls View Post
I think I might have misread the post so I messed up again. But it won't make me drink!

Thank you tom you have made me laugh out loud. I think you might just have turned my day around. A thousand blessings on you ~ starting now, on TUESDAY 13 February, 12:33 GMT Greenwich Mean Time...
Old 02-13-2018, 04:36 AM
  # 98 (permalink)  
Keep Going

Originally Posted by VikingGF View Post
I was here yesterday and completely forgot to check in! Yesterday was a "wandering in the fog" kind of day for me, that happens to me every so often, I feel disconnected from the world almost. Just an observation.

Have a great day, everyone!
Hi Viking, thanks for that description. I'm having a "wandering in the fog" day today and now I know what to call it!
May you have much grace in your day
Old 02-13-2018, 04:40 AM
  # 99 (permalink)  

In for another sober day!
Old 02-13-2018, 04:43 AM
  # 100 (permalink)  
No quitting on yer quit eh!

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
- Winston S. Churchill

5:45am in Alberta, today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Count me in for 24 more please, and thanks...