Venuscat's thread - An unexpected bump in the road Pt.3

Old 10-23-2016, 02:08 PM
  # 261 (permalink)  
orangutan

Yay, your enjoying yourself!!!!!
Old 10-23-2016, 02:24 PM
  # 262 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

I'm happy to hear things have looked up - have a wonderful time.
Old 10-23-2016, 07:08 PM
  # 263 (permalink)  

Suze, I'm delighted to hear you are feeling better and starting to enjoy your trip!
Old 10-23-2016, 08:26 PM
  # 264 (permalink)  
Quit 4/17/15

Glad you are feeling better too Suze!
Old 10-24-2016, 01:52 AM
  # 265 (permalink)  

Good morning, Suze! What's on the agenda today?
Old 10-24-2016, 04:53 AM
  # 266 (permalink)  

May your day be lovely in every way.
Old 10-24-2016, 01:00 PM
  # 267 (permalink)  

I need to accept that as happy as I am, I am also pretty sick. It's going to take a few days (at least) to fix this....so that is the plan right now. ♥
Old 10-24-2016, 01:57 PM
  # 268 (permalink)  

(((Suze)))
Old 10-24-2016, 03:10 PM
  # 269 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
I need to accept that as happy as I am, I am also pretty sick. It's going to take a few days (at least) to fix this....so that is the plan right now. ♥
Dear Suze:
I'm so sorry to hear that you are sick once more! Can you tell us about it? I hope you have not been involved in a traffic accident! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help! I'm sending you a Private Message. I hope you can read this one or have Goat help you do that. It's so nice that you have Goat to be with you! I understand why you could not read my earlier private messages when you were so sick in New York. But I do hope you can read this one.
As usual, fondly,

Bill.
Old 10-24-2016, 05:31 PM
  # 270 (permalink)  

Oh no, Suze; I am so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Please let me know if I can help in any way.
Old 10-24-2016, 05:35 PM
  # 271 (permalink)  

Hope a good nights sleep will help.
Old 10-24-2016, 08:21 PM
  # 272 (permalink)  
Magsie

Hi Suze, sorry to hear you're feeling poorly. Take care my love, remember this is a holiday, don't put too much strain on yourself.

Have a great time xx
Old 10-25-2016, 01:09 PM
  # 273 (permalink)  

Hi Suze!
Hope you're taking it easy and feeling better each day. I gather that you and Goat were headed for Ohio soon or are even there now. Hope that you, like I, came to like the folks in the Midwest. If you go farther Midwest you might like Chicago. A little less frantic and less hectic than New York but with many wonderful things to see. Like the Lake (maybe find a nice bed and breakfast overlooking the water), the Art Museum, Natural History Museum, Zoo. I'm sure there are lots of good Veggie restaurants. Lots of interesting AA meetings. Maybe on the way back to Australia you might plan to stop over in San Francisco so as to break up the trip (Hawaii could be an additional stop over!). Lessen travel fatigue. Spectacular city. Redwoods very close to the city, just a few miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge. Muir Woods. And another, Big Basin, a little farther out, which might be even better. Sorry, no kangaroos.Hope you're not too homesick for your Roo's! Maybe the little Roo's get flight sickness like you when their mothers go airborne!

Fondly,

Bill.
Old 10-25-2016, 01:45 PM
  # 274 (permalink)  

~ loving our phone chat Bill..... ~
Old 10-25-2016, 02:33 PM
  # 275 (permalink)  

Hi Suze I've just stumbled on your thread and back read the last few pages. I hope you are starting to get better air and better food now? Is Goat still with you? I have a lovely image of you both travelling across America! Hope all going better now?
Mx
Old 10-25-2016, 02:37 PM
  # 276 (permalink)  

Still not at all well....one day at a time here.
Old 10-25-2016, 03:19 PM
  # 277 (permalink)  

Still not at all well....one day at a time here.
Yes,that's what Lao Tzu said back in the 5th Cent. B.C.E., as well as a journey of a thousand miles beginning with a single step, and about not focussing on the "ten thousand things" nor making it your goal to acquire possessions, "career", "fame". To help others being the way to attain happiness (what the AA folks call the 12th Step). To avoid dogma (unless it involves a dog- did Lao Tzu have a dog- let's find out and Google that~)

Bill
Old 10-26-2016, 12:51 PM
  # 278 (permalink)  

P.S. All I come up with so far is the Tao references to a "straw dog", that is something that may look like a dog but, being made of straw, is easily swept away. The pursuit of fame, "career" or riches, for example, may seem like worthy goals but in reality may be illusory and even bring unhappiness. It is better to give than to receive. At times better to say nothing, even to do nothing. Meaning may reside in a vacuum. "Nothing" may be "something". Paradoxes, like "turtles all the way down"!

W.
Old 10-26-2016, 01:02 PM
  # 279 (permalink)  

oh Dear Heart Suze I think it just hit me.. your complete time clock is out of wack... you come from the southern hemie of the world and your time clock and pressure gauged is off. water and it has to be from a bottle.. and that stuff called Tonic water mix some of it with juice you like.. and do and hour of yoga in the morning and at night before bed..
when I was in Colorado Springs CO for 2 weeks .. dizzy sick to my tummy and just not a happy Blue Star Momma... Sgt from Hawaii helped put me straight.. and it worked with in a few days I was balanced to a certain point again.. and when I went home had to do that again...

bet its the change in climate air pressure and time clock.. ekekekkekek.. come to Milwaukee and have lots of cheese and veggies.. hugs and prayers that you find a good balance soon.. ardy..
Old 10-26-2016, 01:07 PM
  # 280 (permalink)  

just saw this and thought of all of us in this with us around. hahahaha

Originally Posted by LillianGish View Post
Very fun being in Salem close to Halloween!! Have a cup of espresso and hope you can tell us some good stories.