Notices

The Newbie Bus Part 35

Old 12-19-2012, 01:49 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  
stepping on my way...

lol, TT. I am terrible at that! I read back and am like, "seriously".......

I got your drift
Old 12-19-2012, 02:03 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Thanks stepping - good to know I'm not alone. I think its this bumpy ride - not us!
Old 12-19-2012, 02:54 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Oh right, that's a bit morbid, I'll have a think!

I do that too by the way TTABP
Old 12-20-2012, 01:03 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  
Trudging that road.

Well now we all know what a bucket list is. I don't know exactly what order my are in but I have a few of them, well actually a whole lot more than a few but I will start with that.
I have always wanted to travel through Italy & Sicily . Go check out the tombs in Egypt. I wanted to go to the rain forest in Brazil till I found out about all the bugs & diseases, now not so much. I want to meet and play with a chimp & kola bear (sp?) Oh I have to go to Walt Disney world or land although we have been on this bus.

Okay so anyway I am with you about hanging out and maybe watching a DVD on the bus anyone else?
Old 12-20-2012, 02:32 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  

I'm still thinking! I'm going to the hairdressers now to get my roots done ( I'm beginning to resemble a badger) and a chop, so that'll give me time to think.

I'll be back, so don't go without me.

JUST FOR TODAY, I will accept what is. I will face reality. I will correct those things I can correct and accept those I cannot.
Old 12-20-2012, 03:02 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  

ttb no worries, we dont have to be perfect these days
Old 12-20-2012, 04:14 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

relaxing on the bus
Old 12-20-2012, 07:11 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  
stepping on my way...

******watching a movie on the DVD player in da bus******

HOLLA'

Have a good sober, (not so bumpy this time) day/ride bussies!!!!!!!!!!

:ghug3
Old 12-20-2012, 09:09 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  

I'm back, no such thing as perfect Rusty,well I'm not anyway.

Err let me think, I wouldn't mind a blue streak in my hair, not like old lady blue rinse colour, a lovely vivid shade of blue, that would be interesting. Put that in my bucket.

Anyone fancy a coffee?
Old 12-20-2012, 09:43 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  
Sober since October

Location: In the world in my eyes...Somewhere I've never been before...
Hi, tourists.

Ok. Someone asked for a stop? Let's make a stop, but a short one - it's -20 today) And just look at this beautiful forest! (Picture is not mine, my friend sent it to me yesterday. I thought I could share it with you).

I have such a long bucket list... Ok, three things...

- to go to Muse live concert (at least while I'm still relatively young to jump with the crowd to the tunes of "Uprising");

- to do a round-the-world cruise and watch the sun rising from the ocean;

- to do jumping on horseback.

Thirtybubba - it's really nice restaurant, it has three floors, and they serve different kind of food there: French, Russian, Chinese. And they open an outdoor cafe in May, so I'll be watching all the people drinking beer and wine)

Newby - If I manage to fix my old laptop and get the photos I made in Italy, I'll take our bus there. And I have photos from Egypt on this laptop, so, how about to go to Egypt after Russian backroads?

Rusty Zipper - what was all this about "old potato in moscow"? I didn't get it).

Our bus has DVP player, so enjoy your moovie.

As for the music, I'm not sure you'll like something from my driving list I usually listen to in my car, like that Muse - Uprising - YouTube

So, maybe this? FRANK SINATRA - LET IT SNOW,LET IT SNOW,LET IT SNOW - YouTube

Ok, my dear busies, enjoy your ride)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
winter.jpg (29.3 KB, 18 views)
Old 12-20-2012, 09:47 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  
stepping on my way...

Grace - literally lol'd!!!! "put that in my bucket" You're awesome :ghug3 cant stop laughing!!!!!!!!!! thank you!

MB - Ugh. Today my brain has decided to wake up with like 100 Christmas songs on repeat, play and everything! Stuff I haven't heard in YEARS! Annoying to say the least. But, I will take this over obsession to drink any day. Thank you for adding a couple more to the CD in my brain
Old 12-20-2012, 01:59 PM
  # 72 (permalink)  

Thanks for the stop MB - the forest is beautiful but you are right - boy that is cold brrrrrrrrrrr!

Grace - I always fancy a good cup of cofee esp on such a cold day! (And I just love that you say "fancy" )

May as well just give into it stepping. For the next 5 days its mostly what you will hear and we were just walking in that winter wonderland that MB brought us to so I think a chritmas song is in order right about now.

Thanks RZ - I'd be in quite a bit of trouble if perfect was required. I am but a work in progress! How are your CT friends doing? I am still praying.

Where are we off to now as I enjoy a movie and cup of coffee?
Old 12-20-2012, 05:53 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  

friends all doing the best they can,

they have good support, and thanks for asking.
Old 12-21-2012, 01:01 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  
Trudging that road.

Hi there my little busies.

Grace a little side note my hair is auburn but now that I am getting older I get lots of gray so for the last few years I have been dying it. I found if I do it myself I save a whole lot of $ and I usually get the color I want. I love the kinda new stuff out by oops slipped my mind but it is a mousse. I use the cherry red or any sort of those kinda reds. Sometimes the purple's too.
Anyhoo I am so up for going to Egypt next what do you guys think you want to go check out some tombs? Maybe we can find some trinkets and get rich? But no way will there be any grave robbing. Lets not forget we have to run an honest bus just like our programs. So whose in and whose out?

PS Its almost Christmas look out for Santa he should be up in the skies real soon. Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas..Oh how presumptuous of me, maybe some one is celebrating Hanukkah or what is that other one called?

Night Night
Old 12-21-2012, 02:09 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  

somehow the wizard of oz is rolling around in my head now
Old 12-21-2012, 07:32 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  

Hiiiiii. just back from taking the parents grocery shopping and taking half an hour out for a cup of tea.

Midnight the forest photo looks spectacular, but I'm going to give old Frankie a miss if you don't mind, I have to be in the mood for him!

What d'ya mean Stepping? I'm going to put a trip to Lapland in my bucket too with my family and Grandchildren, not that I particularly want to go, bit chilly for me, but I would love to see their little faces light up at the sight of the real Santa etc. Won't be this Christmas though, I need to win the Lotto first.

Well you can have one if you fancy one TTBAPT. I've got a chilli cooking in the crock pot too, if you fancy a bit of that. xx

Doing the best we can will do for me Rusty, what more could we ask for?

Ahh Newby, my hair is naturally very dark so any cheeky grey ones stand out a mile, I've had some subtle golden shades added to give it a bit of 'warmth' and some layers and a couple of inches lobbed off. Egypt sounds good to me, very historical, we could see the pyramids and the tomb of Tutankhamun.

Hey Rusty, we could follow the yellow brick road!

See you laters
Old 12-21-2012, 07:56 AM
  # 77 (permalink)  

Perhaps we could stop at OZ on the way to the Sphinx. I am not good at directions though so I don't know if that makes directional sense at all.
Old 12-21-2012, 08:59 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  
stepping on my way...

Grace - No it was just cute when you said "Put that in my bucket. I thought.

Ugh BUSY DAY!

I got back on the bus and am now trying to catch up!!!!!

Sleep tight my bussies!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you in the morning!
Old 12-22-2012, 01:14 AM
  # 79 (permalink)  
Trudging that road.

Oh I am up for a trip to Oz on the way, maybe we can play with Toto? Or Dorothy can take us out for lunch? Just stay away from the scary forest with those flying whatcha-ma-call-its? I think they were evil monkeys weren't they? OMG I watched that movie so may times and it escapes me now? Yikes I am getting old HELP?????????
Old 12-22-2012, 03:52 AM
  # 80 (permalink)  

yellow road yes yes,

yellow snow no!