Notices

suboxone anyone?

Old 12-30-2004, 06:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

suboxone anyone?

Just wondered if there was anyone out there that could share their experience with Suboxone for opiate addictions?
Old 12-30-2004, 08:00 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
No expectations!

You may want to PM ashley80, although she hasn't been around much lately. I'll see if I can find her for you.

Where in NC are you? I'm in Winston-Salem!

Peace, love, and hugs,
Eddie
Old 07-15-2008, 07:12 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi,
I Went Through Opiate Addiction And Went On Suboxone. It Was Great At First, But There Are Big Time Withdrawls From That Too. It Does Cut The Cravings, But The Withdrawls Are Terrible. I Am Going Through Them Right Now And They Are Exactly Like The
Withdrawls From Opiates, But Not As Intense. Definately Hard To Deal With Though. I Don't Know, That Is Just My Experience, Other People Say The Wd Isn't That Bad, I Guess It Depends On The Person. I Am Not Sure If I Am Having Bad Wd Because I Am Such A Small Person. I Only Weigh 100 Lbs That Could Also Be A Facter. So Here Is My Opinion, Take The Subz If You Definately Cannot Stop Your Opiate Problem. If You Can Do It On Your Own, I Would Definately Recommend That! Believe Me I Know How Hard It Is, It Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 08:55 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hi, Roxy.

This is an old thread, from 2004, so the OP (original poster) as likely moved on. Please feel free to share your experience here and in the Substance Abuse forum here: http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/substance-abuse/