Notices

Some ideas along my journey

Old 07-22-2016, 08:10 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Post Some ideas along my journey

I have found My Morning foundation, 20 minutes is Imperative to be Sane. Just For Today (thank you Timebuster when my book is not near!)
It helps me get my head right.

My evening nourishment can come from the Big Book, THE NA BASIC TEXT, silence, or even a blow-off night of watching something rediculous on Netflix...as long as I am consciously making good strides to nourish me and end the night with something positive to begin my next day, hour, minute. My day starts at night.

When I am stressed or blissed out, I find friendships are now imperative. Going alone robs me of honest reflection.

Having stated that, I Also I Must Make Alone Time or I depend too much on others to distract me from dealing with my own crap. Knowing which comes when is a trial and error process for me.

SR, I keep coming back, these realizations help me figure out who I am without numbing and running [in unhealthy cycles]. Having a little room for considering self love, HP Love; fellow brotherly love; brings me back to the Me I want to be, not the choices I made yesterday but the pathway that is opening today.

And if I screw up right now, I can still choose differently...again...Right Now.

You are necessary.

I am so proud to be here, just for today.

Old 07-22-2016, 01:30 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
The truth shall set you free

Thank you for your thoughtful post.

It's so easy to say and so hard to do.

The triangle of self obsession can be very debilitating. Not only do we dwell on the past, we also fear for the future. And when things get bad we project them forward. As if things will not get better, they will only get worse. BUT ALL STORMS PASS....and we can make it.

Just for today, I will allow myself to take a few extra moments to BE in the place that I am.

TB