Notices

Aarrggg!!!!!

Old 08-31-2004, 01:42 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Aarrggg!!!!!

I was going to start my NA meetings last night, and for some reason I couldn't make myself go!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't I deal with this? It is just a meeting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-31-2004, 01:46 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Chy

That's why we have tomorrows! Glad your here!
Old 08-31-2004, 01:55 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

confused

I thought today was the most important day of my life. I thought I was supposed to just worry about today not tomarrow. What if tomarrow never comes and I have spent my time wishing I would have gone. SOOOO confused
Old 08-31-2004, 02:29 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

kimmylu

Today is the most important day. It is a gift. :present: That doesn't mean we cannot plan for tomorrow. We still have to do all sorts of things in life that require some planning. You did not go today. Go tomorrow. Do not beat yourself up. Just do what you have to do. "What if tomorrow never comes...." is one of a thousand what if's that could drive us all crazy if we let them.
When I had a hard time starting to go to meetings, I found another addict to go with me. It was still a little hard to go, but it helped a LOT.

kimmylu
Old 09-02-2004, 11:13 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Meeting

my meeting is tonight, I am planning on going. I found someone to go with me.
Old 09-02-2004, 11:59 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

((((((Jessie!)))))) Good for you! I was petrified to go to my first meeting. It takes a lot of guts to walk into a meeting where you don't know a soul, but I'm as sure as I can be that you'll feel differently afterwards and will come away with the love of the fellowship surrounding you. Let us know how it goes!
Old 09-03-2004, 03:16 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
chris addict

jessi21 Ive seen so many newcommers come into meetings and by the end of the meeting there are telling everyone how glad there were for coming.I just know you will love it please let us know how it goes. also while you are there get your JUST FOR TODAY tag.
Old 09-07-2004, 10:25 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

More NEWS

Well, I didn't go to the meeting. I met the guy that founded the group and he warned me that i was going to be the only female and i chickened out. My friend is supposed to come and get me for an AA meeting tonight. Thankyou all for your support,it means a lot