Notices

just needing a meeting

Old 08-06-2004, 05:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
chris addict

just needing a meeting

well this week my schedual has kept me from making any meetings or I would be so tired from work I would take a nap and sleep right past the meeting time.and I can feel it when I miss meetings for even just 1 week so I just needed to vent a little.but on the good side I got all my fines paid this week and that makes me feel good.but I just need to be around friends in recovery
.Ive found when Im by myself Im in bad company you know.and I miss all My friends in recovery.I kinda feel like Im ovoiding the meeting to alittle but mostly work has kept me from going .but I know that in 1 week of missing meetings I can feel that dark cload comeing over me anyways what do you all do when you get in these kind of situations.I do have the tools to stay clean today I just need to here your advice it will make me feel better you know and any prayers my way will also help.
Old 08-06-2004, 05:35 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
We all need each other.

Red face

Well, stud, to be honest, I get to a meeting ASAP!!! Important thing in all of this, though, is that you didn't use. There is an on-line meeting here tonight!! Maybe I will see you there!