Notices

NEW HERE and WANTING 2 SHARE

Old 07-21-2004, 06:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Arrow NEW HERE and WANTING 2 SHARE

Hi there im new here my name is pink for short.

I have also posted on the newcomers board as i havent got the hang of the site yet, so sorry bout that, neway here it goes,

Well this site got recommended to me, and i decided to say hi and share my story.

Well it started as most stories do, ya know 14 yrs of age and wanting a super cool experience in life, i decided to pick up, not knowing how it was gonna end, by the age of 16 i had done everything and was starting to begin my journey on the heroin and coke path, commonly known as speedballs.

Neway when i turned 17 i moved to London U.K, there i stayed clean of H for 4 months unitl one day i approached this punk and asked where i could score, he said sure and took me to his flat, this is when i realised trainspotting was a reality, dog **** on the bed, stuff everywhere and body lice, well that day was the begining of a nasty rolecoaster ride, i started using everyday, i theived from my mom and b-f until oneday he said to me he was gonna leave me if i didnt quit, so unwillingly i went and got on a methadone rapid detox script, this didnt last very long and i thought screw that, but unbeknowns to my b-f, he thought i was clean, well that was nearly 4 yrs ago now, he still likes to believe that im physically clean altho' im sure he knows wots up.
I started a job and was doing really well until my coke habit soared up again and i started theiving from the company, needless to say they found me out and got rid of me due to gross misconduct, even when i had nothin else to say i denied it, as any addict would, when i look at it now i realise that it was a good thing as my speedball habit was growing at some rapid rate i just couldnt keep up with.
A few weeks ago i had my 1st OD, my b-f found me on the floor-out of it,he couldnt wake me up so he threw water on my face, i lost 3-4 days i was very out of it, after this i have realised that a part of me was happy at the thought of not wakin up, i realised i am not afraid of dieing from the needle.
I have been attending N.A meetings, during the last 3 months i havnt been and 2day i went again, i now realise i cant try and get clean without N.A and all recovering addicts.

I have lost so much and am still in heavy amounts of pain and shame and im not sure wot i have to gain from a sober life, i do feel a heavy lack of hope at times, specially when i think of people i have lost , i just wanna be with them again free from all this torment my body puts me thro'.

Neway i hope i havent blabbed to much, PLz if there is anyone who has been in a similar place to me and has come out the other end, can u share ure hope and inspiration with me coz im lackin at moment.

Thanx to all..
sending
peace,luv,light,unity and respect
from
Pink
Old 07-21-2004, 07:03 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Pink, WELCOME..I am thinking that this should be over at the narcotics anonymous threads..but I know the mods will come along to help.....
Glad you found SoberRecovery!!!!!
God Bless!!!!
HOPE2055
Old 07-21-2004, 07:07 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Welcome to SR! This is a great site!
Old 07-21-2004, 07:13 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Welcome Pink!
Old 07-21-2004, 07:31 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Welcome (((((((Pink!))))))))

Just keep doing the next right thing and it will all fall into place. Go to your meetings, work the steps (which will help you to deal with all the crap you're feeling right now), and keep the faith - it does get better.

Keep coming back!

Hugs!
Old 07-21-2004, 09:32 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hi there guyz,
thanx so much for the warm welcome,
i shall drop in 2morrow and say hi,
it is real late/early and i need some much needed overdue sleep,

Till later
peace,luv and bright light
pink
Old 07-21-2004, 11:31 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Muf

Pink .good for you keep staying clean and you will see the is a light at the end of the tunnel.
(((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))
Muf
Old 07-22-2004, 05:59 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Welcome Pink.

I am always a day late, you'll get used to it.lol
Old 07-22-2004, 06:19 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Truth is the only lasting joy

Peace,
I'm an addict named Shakur. Keep coming back...It works when you work it.
Old 07-22-2004, 10:04 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

hi shakur T,
nice to meet u,
i have just read ure story wow, it touched me,
peace right back at u mate,

and luv and light
the pinkster
Old 07-23-2004, 10:02 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

hello pink- mackat addict here
do what you been doing
you'll keep getting what you been getting- clean time!
welcome
hugs
mackat
Old 07-24-2004, 03:29 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Welcome Pink,
This is such a great place. Keep your head up and just don't pick up that first one. Glad to hear that you are familiar with NA. It is a great fellowship, and through them I have found a new way of life.
Sherry