Notices

Meth Addiction

Old 07-04-2004, 06:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

Exclamation Meth Addiction

I have been using meth, for only 4 weeks now. But, when I get it, I use it so often and in such large amounts that I could probably be seen as have been using it longer. I recently gave it up, I took the last of my crystal, only $20 worth out of the $80 I had 2 nights ago, and I flushed it down the toilet, it was so hard doing it, simply because the second I saw it hit the water, the craving came back. I am still under the affects of it now, so the cravings aren't that bad, but I know when I come down, I am going to be hurting bad, so I came here to try and find help, advice, a listening ear, etc...Thank you so much.

Anomalitic
Old 07-04-2004, 08:06 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Heather

Here is what I can tell you from my experience with meth (i.e. - speed, crystal, "****", D,). . .I can't believe how many things we called it. . .I lived in Las Vegas for 12 years. . .I am currently living in Michigan right now. . .so here Herion is the "thing to do". . .well when I lived in Vegas. . .crystal was my "thing to do". . .and I'll tell you what I did it. . .alot of it. . .when I came down. . .an was in the position that your in right now. . .I would sleep as long as I possibly could. . .well at that point in my life I would take any type of drugs that could help me sleep as well. . .an that is certainly not my sugesstion to you. . .cause I wasn't lookin to recover then. . .it's good to see that someone actually has the ability to flush their dope down the toilet an know that there is some part of you that wants to get clean. . .so I can tell you. . . you will have body aches (take motrin. . but don't over do it. . cause that can cause stomach bleeding an I know you probably haven't got much in your stomach). . .after your up for awhile. . .not realizing that your using so many muscles in your body during your binge. . .because your mind is running so fast. . .when you start to come down you'll start to feel the aches, pains, an possilby some cramping. . .just get up an walk your cramps out. . .so the more you can sleep the better. . .and I am sure that you haven't had much to eat if anything at all. . .an if you have had anything I know that was a bitch to force down. . .an if you were able to eat an have it not stand a problem. . .then you have it better then I did. . .because when I was smoking out of broken lightbulbs of glass cigar holders & doing lines of "****". . .I didn't eat for days. . .days meaning 10-12 days at a time. . .my body fed off the sugar from the Sprite that I drank constantly. . .so again. . just sharing my story. . .not feeding you any tips. . .I am hear to listen if you need someone to talk to about this at all. . .I never had any major withdrawls from meth like I did from Herion an prescription meds. . .so you may get lucky. . .like you said you haven't been doing it long. . .I did meth for at least 1 1/2 years straight daily. . .with maybe a week off here an there just to catch up on my sleep an to eat as much as I could. . .an didn't have any type of major withdrawls. . .only what I explained that you may experience. . .but don't quote me. . .cause everyone is different. . your dope may have been cut with different ****. . .you might have it no withdrawls. . .you may experience what I did. . .or it maybe worse. . .so I will pray for you. . .you can do this. . .just for today. . .one day at a time. . .believe me it's a better way of life. . I know all about most walks of lifes that addicts lead. . .I've been an addict of everthing. . .so flushing that ****. . .was the beginning to a new way of life for you. . .an you wouldn't of done it if some part of you didn't want to get clean. . .again I am hear if you need someone to talk to. . .Keep comin back. . .it works if you let it. . .Love & Hugs. . .Heather
Old 07-04-2004, 08:38 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Paused

Thank you so much for responding, I am actually about to unplug the internet, because I have been on it for 2 days straight, i have not eaten a whole lot, but I have eaten, I am going to unplug the internet, and call my parents, at that time, i am going to lay it all out, and get into the hospital, I am going to go in there for rehab...but I am going to stop talking about it now, because i am going to end up scaring myself into not doing it, so i am going to call my parents now...thank you again...and if I talk to you all again, i will let you know how it went...once again, thank you....

Kyle
Old 07-04-2004, 08:48 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Heather

No need to thank me Kyle. . .I know how you feel. . .it's not easy. . .but one of your hardest fears that you'd have to face are over now. . .an that is admitting that you have a problem. . .I am happy to hear that you are going to contact your parents an lay it all on the line for them. . .I am sure they will support you. . .just remember one day at a time. . .you cannot let your mind travel to far into the future. . .an get stressed out over things that are out of your control. . .that is a big cause of addicts relapsing. . .so remember. . .it didn't all fall apart in 1 day. . .so easy does it. . .an JUST FOR TODAY. . .Keep comin. . .I hope to hear from you soon. . .email me when you have a chance. . .Angel_42069hk******.com. . .Good Luck. . .an lrt me know how things turn out. . .