Notices

Going blind & I refuse to use!!!

Old 08-20-2009, 07:38 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
It is what it is!!!

My MD explained its where sperm collects for a short time. I thought well great...I asked him to write me a scrip for sex and I will take it home to my wife....He laughed and did just that. I thought ya hoo this is better than medical pot...LoL Well I went home with my scrip and my wife tore it up....she is a MD too.

G...prayers as always....HP is with you my friend!!!!!! I bet you look GREAT in glasses.

And about the lump.....worrying gets you no where.....trust me I speak from experience!!!! Just keep reminding yourself that whatever happens, you will get through it, people do it everyday.

Blessings to you!
Old 08-20-2009, 02:04 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

When you can see so much better you won't be so vain about the glasses....and that's a projection anyway G.

I used to worry about how I'd look in glasses until I got some last year! These days they really do have some stylish and/or almost invisible frames.

Peace,
Missy
Old 08-20-2009, 02:38 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

My prayers are with you
Old 08-21-2009, 12:38 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
Evolving Addict

Well...I just got back from having my ultrasound and the results were negative. I was told it was a cyst (I can't remember exactly what kind they called it), and that it was normal and no need for concern. Whew!!

I don't know, you guys...it seems the older that I get, the more aware I am of changes in my body. Add to that, the realization that I'm not a "Spring chicken" who can bounce back so easily anymore. I'm sure most of you know that we did some pretty heavy damage to our bodies while using, and some of us are dealing with that wreckage today. I'm usually not the type that worries, but for some reason fear has been getting the best of me lately. I'm gonna take a tip from Joe and try to only worry when I have cause for it (and stop making up stuff in my head).

Today is a good day. My arthritis is acting up, but that's not new and I can handle it.

tflms
Old 08-21-2009, 02:12 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Great news G$...
Have a great weekend all...Check in with you Monday.

Joe H
Old 08-21-2009, 02:47 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  
The truth shall set you free

That is good news Garry.

Didn’t the cold jelly feel good though? Lol.

I had the same problem couple years back. Same diagnoses a cyst. Yeah Garry, it is tough getting old. The damage I did to my body running around all those years are surly catching up on me.

Now about the glasses. I took my digital camera with me when I got my new pair. If am going to spend 5 bills for a pair of glasses they better at least look good on me.

Ivan
Old 08-21-2009, 02:54 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  

Dang Ivan, 5 bills for glasses???? That is high!
I'm lucky, with my job I have vision benefits, and they allow a new pair of glasses every 2 years. So far, I haven't had to get any, but I've noticed that lately, I'm holding the menu farther and farther from my face at restaurants. Yikes.

G-do you have a vision plan with your job? I hope so. I think glasses on men are HOT! They make you look smart, and smart is most definitely sexy!

Love,
KJ
Old 08-21-2009, 03:28 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  
The truth shall set you free

I got all the bells and whistles with my pair. The job reimburses the money up to $700 bucks.

Do I look smart and sexy in them…hell yeah.
Old 08-21-2009, 03:54 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  
Evolving Addict

Thanks you guys...

Naw...my job got rid of 85 - 90 % of our benefits a few years ago. It sucks. And I'm really feeling the cost of health care nowadays with all the doctor visits I HAVE TO PAY FOR!!

But the way I look at it, I spent thousands of dollars buying dope over the years, so I shouldn't complain about spending money to better my health.

Everybody in my family wears glasses and I thought I'd never have to wear them. I'm not so concerned about my looks really. It will take some adjusting to remember to put them on. I know there are nice ones out there...I've seen some.

Thanks again.
Old 08-21-2009, 04:27 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  

G when you can see so much better with them....you will remember to put them on. Just try not to set them down without putting them in their case.