Notices

~Purrdy~

Old 04-01-2006, 03:10 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

~Purrdy~

For you today.....print this out if you like and read it each day. YOU DESERVE to be happy.

I am worthy.
I am worthy of my life and
all the good that is in it
I am worthy of my friends
and their friendship.
I am worthy of spacious skies,
amber waves of grain, and
purple mountain majesty's
above the fruited plains.
I am worthy of a degree of
happiness that could only be
referred to as 'sinful' in
less enlightened times.
I am worthy of creativity,
sensitivity and appreciation.
I am worthy of peace of mind,
peace on earth, peace in the
valley and a piece of action.
I am worthy of God's presence
in my life.
I am worthy of my love!

~auuthor unknown~

(((((((((((((((((((((PURRDY)))))))))))))))))))))))
Old 04-01-2006, 09:03 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

oh God...taht is so lovely....I only just noticed the thread...thankyou so much Rose....now can you tell my brain those things and make them stick......I have never felt worthy....totally 100% never felt worthy of anything I have or am.......I wiah i coudl see myslef through someone elses eyes...just for a few minutes.......I wiah I could make this self dowbt and pain go away...i have been here befroe....so many times.....does this happen to others?

how do I heal myself? how? how do i make all this stuff go away? how? how do i even contemplate loving myself and feeling worthy.....why doesnt god help me ...if im a part of god then why do i feel so disconnected?...why do i feel like i dont belong here?.....i dont.......

why am i rambling on like this? becaus when im left with me alone I hate it...i hate being me...i hate the way i look for starters and i hate the way I feel......

oh god why cant i just like me just a little bit just so i can stop feeling like this?

Thankyou 2stop...now you are a godsend...maybe god has just sent you guys along to remind me of this stuff once in a while...maybe one day it will sink in....i love you all thankyou.......
Old 04-01-2006, 09:59 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

I found I could never send 'it' away........never get rid of 'it'.........but I COULD claim my right to be a happy, contented, worthy person.there is nothing you can do to earn it..YOU ALREADY ARE IT!! WE are the ones take ourselves away from our worthiness....so mnay people have put us down, beat us over the hed, exploited us, used us, betrayed us(my hardest to get past)..and we came to believe WE were the problem.......YOU are a beautiful person..................PURRDY>..............in time my dear you wil be able to claim it....................prayers for you coming your way.it'll get better...it really will......I know it feels like you're hanging over a cliff and nothing you DO brings you back to safety, nothing you think makes you 'feel' better.........keep doing the right thing, though.it WILL fall into place.......

(((((((HUGE HUGE Comforting Hugs))))))))))))))
Old 04-02-2006, 08:56 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thankyou Rose...I need all the prayers I can get right now....Im falling apart.....