Notices

News on me...

Old 01-21-2006, 10:10 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Wow...

Some good things happening in your life...
I knew it would happen...

Major congratulations on the promotion.
I think your up for the challenge... ;o)

And yes...
take it slow with your girl...
The right one will grow with you all by itself.. I believe.. ;o)

Good to hear from you Casey...
And good luck on the dsl...
Old 01-24-2006, 08:41 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Want to form an alliance? :.)

Thanks for the feedback bikewench. It's something when a company is working hard and has a bunch of individual consumers to deal with, however, when they place you on hold for more than 2 hours, it's something entirely different.

SO

Needless to say, I'm done with Verizon. I'm going to have to rough it and either go to school and or the local coffee shop to get my internet fix. It's okay because it's something I'm prepared to do. I'm just wanting to make sure everything works out in the long run with me and stuff because with this new place looking as good as it is, and the new girlfriend in my life, I couldn't ask for more: which is why I'm scared about something going wrong. Last night I tried to tell my girlfriend how I felt about her with my feelings and stuff, and I think I managed to make things somewhat more tangled than they had to be. I love this girl, and to lose her would be horrible. I told her this, and I feel as if I have cut my own throat in our young relationship. I mean, she acted as if she was about to cry when I was telling her about how deep my feelings went for her, and I guess that is good because she told me it was a good "cry".

I'm just so stressed. lol. School, 2 jobs, own place, girlfriend that is young in the relationship... I feel as if my life is going places that is too fast to keep up with sometimes, but it's like I can't help to keep these feelings inside me like I have, and when I try to express them, I make things worse.

I could use a hug! HAHA!
Old 01-24-2006, 09:34 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

((((Casey))))

which is why I'm scared about something going wrong.
You know...
you deserve good things.. ;o)
We..... that have grown up in homes where we couldn't count on anything.. and our needs were always discounted or ignored....
We wait for that bad to continue in our lives...

but...
we have the choice to behave in ways that won't perpetuate that for ourselves...

.. and being in love... ;o)
happy for you buddy..
.. cause I know you have lots to give...
and it pleases me to no end to think you have some gal taken with you.. ;o)

I can feel your tender heart overflowing.

so.. Verizon is toast eh.
Well.. they don't deserve your money and business if that's the way their dealing.
yup.. go to plan B..

And how's that fireball Gram doing....??

yeah...
you got a full plate from the sounds of it...
but.. one day at a time... okay..??
do what needs to be done today..
Old 01-25-2006, 05:09 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  
Want to form an alliance? :.)

HAHA! The fireball grammy is doing great. She's so wonderful. Everyday, I try to make a call to her to see how things are going. Last time I talked to her, she said everything was fine. She's usually down in the back from my little neice (babysitting), other than that though, she's usually giving my grampa hell over politics and the coffee pot. HA!

Thanks bikewench for your words. They mean a lot.